U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-23-2017, 12:08 PM
 
4,155 posts, read 3,042,338 times
Reputation: 4878

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
So age of consent doesn't matter if you consent?

Fine to be sexually exploited at 15 if your parents don't protect you?

It is ok to be raped if your auntie is responsible?

Get help. You are a very sick human being. I don't care if the mods ding me on this. You need to hear it.
Where did i state that i encourage or approve any of that?? I stated facts. Sorry buddy but we don't live in a NICE world. You need reading comprehension!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-24-2017, 11:37 PM
 
Location: Baker City, Oregon
3,100 posts, read 4,988,319 times
Reputation: 4401
The outrage over twenty something Kelly having sexual relations with a 15 year old girl reminds me of something that happened twenty or so years ago.

The beautiful and sexy Anna Kournikova, aka The Lobbing Lolita, was in New York for the tennis tournament. She was accompanied by her professional hockey player boyfriend who was in his late twenties. She was about 15 or 16, nowhere near the legal age of consent. This was written up in all of the newspapers.

Because of all of this publicity the district attorney had a press conference. He said that if he found that anything illegal was taking place with Anna and her boyfriend, legal action would be taken.

The European reporters thought this was hilarious. One of them asked the D.A. what he was going to do about all of the many 13, 14, and 15 year old single mothers living in the projects who were impregnated by males in their twenties or even older.

People were outraged at Kelly, but they don't seem to give a hoot that what Kelly did, having relations with an under aged girl, happens all of the time in inner-cities across the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2017, 05:32 AM
 
4,155 posts, read 3,042,338 times
Reputation: 4878
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
The outrage over twenty something Kelly having sexual relations with a 15 year old girl reminds me of something that happened twenty or so years ago.

The beautiful and sexy Anna Kournikova, aka The Lobbing Lolita, was in New York for the tennis tournament. She was accompanied by her professional hockey player boyfriend who was in his late twenties. She was about 15 or 16, nowhere near the legal age of consent. This was written up in all of the newspapers.

Because of all of this publicity the district attorney had a press conference. He said that if he found that anything illegal was taking place with Anna and her boyfriend, legal action would be taken.

The European reporters thought this was hilarious. One of them asked the D.A. what he was going to do about all of the many 13, 14, and 15 year old single mothers living in the projects who were impregnated by males in their twenties or even older.

People were outraged at Kelly, but they don't seem to give a hoot that what Kelly did, having relations with an under aged girl, happens all of the time in inner-cities across the United States.
Bro, there is a McDonalds in Chicago that is well known to be frequented by R.Kelly. This dude goes to this McDonald's to pick up young girls and women.

I remember when i was in Junior HS, a group of 8th grade girls were dating dudes that were 17 - 19.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2017, 10:55 PM
 
Location: Manila
922 posts, read 1,317,029 times
Reputation: 539
Why am I NOT surprised? In R. Kelly's case there's far too much smoke to not have a fire!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2017, 10:57 PM
 
Location: No Coordinates Found
1,018 posts, read 176,376 times
Reputation: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliblue View Post
Your post makes no sense. First you blame the girls, then you blame the parents. Which is it? R. Kelly has no culpability in your view?

I don't care if a girl smokes, drinks, and has had sex a hundred times. That doesn't make it okay for you or R. Kelly to have your way with her.
I am under the impression that these women are adults who are free to come and go as they please. They are adults making adult decisions for themselves. They are not children, so there's that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2017, 05:49 PM
 
Location: Sugarland
11,673 posts, read 9,823,827 times
Reputation: 12036
It's not like I'm a big fan of his so I'm not defending him, but I doubt he's holding them against their will in a cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2017, 06:05 PM
 
44,087 posts, read 34,701,664 times
Reputation: 26964
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconfusion87 View Post
Why am I NOT surprised? In R. Kelly's case there's far too much smoke to not have a fire!
He probably put out the fire by peeing on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2017, 11:10 AM
 
1,598 posts, read 988,306 times
Reputation: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
If you believe those are innocent women then i have a bridge to sell you.

Even the "girl" on the sex tape was not so innocent. Also, her Aunty was the one who pushed her to the arms of Kelly.

What was 15 year old Aaliyah doing by herself with a 27 year old, R&B singer, who was extremely sexual songs??

Where are the "parents"??
Everything you said may be true, but that still does not make it right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2017, 07:00 AM
 
4,155 posts, read 3,042,338 times
Reputation: 4878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallect View Post
Everything you said may be true, but that still does not make it right.
And how does it make it wrong? The ladies in question were willing participants..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2017, 07:46 PM
 
1,598 posts, read 988,306 times
Reputation: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
And how does it make it wrong? The ladies in question were willing participants..
Dude, they were CHILDREN...

Are you R. Kelly, posting under a secret screen name, trying to justify your sick perversions over City-Data?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top