U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 09:53 AM

1,895 posts, read 1,860,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Are we talking about the same Carrie Underwood? I've always thought that she's one of the rare celebs who doesn't thrive on attention an drama.
It's hard to say for sure...not having ever actually met her but...there are a lot of stories from other celebs and people in the industry that have not much good to say about her. There are some that will not work with her anymore. :::shrug:::

I figure when she comes out into the open again, TMZ will have the scoop on if it was actually plastic surgery or injury. Every entertainment outlet will be scrutinizing her face with a microscope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2018, 09:58 AM

35,748 posts, read 34,386,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
So yesterday, Carrie said that when she fell in November, she not only broke her wrist but had a facial injury requiring 40-50 stitches. She told her fans to expect her to look different.
However, someone posted a photo of her on December 12, no stitches and no appearance of injury.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...espite-injury/

I'm thinking she got some bad plastic surgery last month.
You are way off base.

She lives in my town, and there is nothing "up" with her fall. Your skepticism is misdirected here.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:10 PM

28,620 posts, read 8,184,826 times
It seems odd that there would be a big coverup when it was reported back in early November that she'd fallen and sustained, among other things, serious injuries to her face.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:16 PM

4,471 posts, read 1,664,089 times
Quote:
So yesterday, Carrie said that when she fell in November, she not only broke her wrist but had a facial injury requiring 40-50 stitches. She told her fans to expect her to look different.
However, someone posted a photo of her on December 12, no stitches and no appearance of injury.

I'll admit that was my first thought, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
She thrives on the attention and drama. I’m sure all the best plastic surgeons in the world have put her perfectly back together again.
I'm pretty sure you don't have the vaguest idea who Carrie Underwood is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
It's hard to say for sure...not having ever actually met her but...there are a lot of stories from other celebs and people in the industry that have not much good to say about her. There are some that will not work with her anymore. :::shrug:::

I figure when she comes out into the open again, TMZ will have the scoop on if it was actually plastic surgery or injury. Every entertainment outlet will be scrutinizing her face with a microscope.
Name one, and provide the link to said statement, please.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:21 PM

18,020 posts, read 7,242,814 times
Quote:

We thought the same thing or that she had a drunken fall. Forty or fifty stitches? Did she fall off a cliff? That's car accident territory.

And she definitely looks fine in the photo. The other weird thing is that she told her fans--expect me to look different. Usually that is due to plastic surgery. Unless she looks like Frankenstein, I'm not buying it.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:48 PM

5,974 posts, read 2,803,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I'll admit that was my first thought, too.

I'm pretty sure you don't have the vaguest idea who Carrie Underwood is.

Name one, and provide the link to said statement, please.

Well, there's this:

Keith Urban Says "It's Terrible" Working with Carrie Underwood

Let's see who actually clicks the link and watches the vid.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:54 PM

35,748 posts, read 34,386,000 times
Quote:
Well, there's this:

ROFL I remember when that happened.

And why would Carrie want or need plastic surgery? I've seen her up close. She's gorgeous.

Come on, y'all.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:07 PM

4,471 posts, read 1,664,089 times
Quote:
Well, there's this:

And doncha know there are people who will hear that and run with it. Those would be the same people who don't know reality shows are scripted.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:03 PM

1,895 posts, read 1,860,481 times
I'll go ahead and give my mea culpas. I did preface my post with the fact that I don't know her. I was going by things I've read over the yrs and mostly on blogs and reddit boards. I did read one or 2 articles quite some yrs ago that were not favorable to her. However I did see where she had made comments that she lashed out a few times because she was tired of getting beaten up in social media with so many mean people out there (perfectly understandable). I have no horse in this race. I only know the name Carrie Underwood and I know that she won American Idol and became a big country star. I could not name you one song that she did and if her voice belted out of my computer right now, I wouldn't know who it belonged to. I don't listen to the radio or watch any music programs.
So in essence.. yep.. I shoulda kept my mouth (fingers) shut, only going by hearsay like these sort of things which really don't say a lot. But.. when someone runs across these frequently, they stay lurking somewhere in the back of your mind, and then when you here something, it comes to the forefront but vaguely (especially at my age) and I did not verify those thoughts.
But these sort of things were what I saw a lot of and so, that formed in my mind.
https://www.thetalko.com/20-celebrit...y-mean-people/
https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/11662394.html
24 Shocking Celebrities Who Are Real Jerks In Real Life (Slide #10) - Stars

Old 01-04-2018, 01:19 AM

12,187 posts, read 13,771,691 times
I know this is a Celebrity forum and such but for real, what is this thread really about?

So Carrie took a fall, broke her wrist and injured her face. Nothing newsworthy or alarming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or