U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 08:36 PM

1,692 posts, read 775,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Who cares--not personal friends--they don't know any of us from Adam
Guess it just proves that you can date/have relationship with someone for years (they had 5 off/on) then marry and wind up on different tracks...
i'm not even sure what you are saying.

but i'm not even talking about just here on CD. i see online everywhere and on tv too, everyone keeps bringing up brad and "will they get back together?!?!".

it's ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 10:16 PM

26,658 posts, read 44,513,763 times
I meant they were together 5 yrs before they married...and had issues during that time from various reports I saw...and I am not big fan for following celebrity blogs so just what I catch by accident--not design...
So even after all that time together...and being people who have had failed relationships in their past, where they could have learned something...they still can't sustain a relationship

Google news had headline that she refuses to live in NYC amd he prefers that...
If true, just seems like something they knew going in and neither one is willing to compromise
Marriage is nothing but...

Old 02-17-2018, 01:18 PM

1,692 posts, read 775,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I meant they were together 5 yrs before they married...and had issues during that time from various reports I saw...and I am not big fan for following celebrity blogs so just what I catch by accident--not design...
So even after all that time together...and being people who have had failed relationships in their past, where they could have learned something...they still can't sustain a relationship

Google news had headline that she refuses to live in NYC amd he prefers that...
If true, just seems like something they knew going in and neither one is willing to compromise
Marriage is nothing but...
well, i was talking about all the brad and jennifer talk.

i have no idea what happened with jennifer and justin. i feel bad for them and that is as far as my interest goes.

but it is irritating (irritating in a "people please stop it" way, not that i am losing any sleep over it) to me to see everywhere, (online, on tv, news type shows, online forums, etc) people keep bringing up brad and wondering if they will be getting back together. i want to ask all those people if they go back to a relationship or marriage from 13 years ago every time they break up with a current partner.

people need to let brad and jennifer live their own lives and stop trying to connect them currently. their relationship ended 13 years ago. it is beyond time to let them go. don't you (general you) think it must be frustrating for them to be constantly talked about like that in the public? i know i would not like it if every time i broke up with someone, everyone around me (and beyond!) brought up a specific old relationship and wondering if we were getting back together.

let.them.go...

now, if they do ever get back together, i will eat my words.

(this is not directed at you loves2read...i am just venting )

Old 02-17-2018, 01:31 PM

26,658 posts, read 44,513,763 times
My take (FWIW) from someone who hates "Friends", and could care less about "personalities" is that Anniston is not stupid---she is worth close to 250 million $---ten times what Justin has cobbled together---
And she is a private person...she has tried to raise her professional image with some decent art film--
I am sort of surprised there was that much dope going on on her honeymoon in Bora Bora--
She seems too smart for that--but he has an affinity for it apparently...

I think Pitt burned her once so personally and in such flagrant form that she would not touch him with a ten ft pole although she is smart enough to know he swings a lot of weight in Hollywood and she wouldn't want to trash a relationship that could be financially rewarding...
You don't get 250 million by being stupid...

This speculation is one reason she keeps a low profile---
This is just a means to sell something---for someone else making money on her name/fame

Old 02-19-2018, 04:39 PM

13,572 posts, read 13,345,312 times
I always thought Theroux was kind of self centered.

An insider tells People "Justin gave up many months ago," pointing to the actor's apparent resistance to spending time in Jen's homebase of Los Angeles and suggesting that while Jen "seems OK now," she "was still hoping as of a few weeks ago that they could figure things out." Resolving their issues, however, may not have been an option. According to The Sun, the two were simply leading separate lives by the end. "The reality is he's been partying with all sorts of people in New York and couldn't have looked less like a married man.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...aqp?li=BBnb7Kz

Old 02-20-2018, 10:56 PM

15,565 posts, read 22,558,966 times
Article dated 2003 NY Times gives some insight into why Theroux was single until marriage to Aniston;
Acquired an apt/ brownstone? in Washington Square after 911 fallout, furnished in oddities or after hours acquisitions (dumpster diving).

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/07/0...ww.google.com/

Old 02-20-2018, 11:17 PM

May 2017
Lawyer Norman Resnicow, 69, “has made it his twisted sport to bully and intimidate” Theroux over his alleged “un-neighborly decision- making” at the Washington Place building where they both live, the actor claims in a Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit seeking $350,000 in damages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ully-suit/amp/

Old 02-21-2018, 07:21 PM

12,417 posts, read 14,247,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Article dated 2003 NY Times gives some insight into why Theroux was single until marriage to Aniston;
Acquired an apt/ brownstone? in Washington Square after 911 fallout, furnished in oddities or after hours acquisitions (dumpster diving).

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/07/0...ww.google.com/
surely the author and Justin were toying with us

I mean he sounds a bit nutz

Old 02-21-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
surely the author and Justin were toying with us

I mean he sounds a bit nutz
Eccentric. Bet he's the life of the party. lols

Old 02-22-2018, 06:21 AM

10,285 posts, read 12,291,590 times
Justin sounds like a real NYC character who simply did not want to live in L.A. like Jennifer, though they tried to make it work anyway. I read he was not living in her house for months as it was and that things are nearly finalized. Good they can each move on with no huge public battle over stuff if so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities