U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread
Old 02-22-2018, 08:30 PM
28,246 posts, read 7,961,592 times

LOL the buzz is that Justin came across a stash of "love Post-It notes" Brad wrote to Jen while they were married.

I doubt it, but that's hilarious because it's so silly. Plus, he supposedly stumbled across them 2 years ago--isn't that when they got married? ROTF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2018, 01:29 PM
1,829 posts, read 468,907 times
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
My take (FWIW) from someone who hates "Friends", and could care less about "personalities" is that Anniston is not stupid---she is worth close to 250 million $---ten times what Justin has cobbled together---
And she is a private person...she has tried to raise her professional image with some decent art film--
I am sort of surprised there was that much dope going on on her honeymoon in Bora Bora--
She seems too smart for that--but he has an affinity for it apparently...

I think Pitt burned her once so personally and in such flagrant form that she would not touch him with a ten ft pole although she is smart enough to know he swings a lot of weight in Hollywood and she wouldn't want to trash a relationship that could be financially rewarding...
You don't get 250 million by being stupid...

This speculation is one reason she keeps a low profile---
This is just a means to sell something---for someone else making money on her name/fame
You ask "who cares" in a dismissive way, then you keep going on and on about it. Indeed you're quite wrapped up in the story. Hmmmm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or