U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-07-2018, 03:33 PM
 
379 posts, read 179,936 times
Reputation: 741

Advertisements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartanntp

Why would this woman continue to keep having children with a man that has been cheating and with the financial problems they have? I read in another article that she wouldn't rule out having a sixth child, omg. Adding more children probably makes the situation worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-07-2018, 03:34 PM
 
35,121 posts, read 37,816,014 times
Reputation: 61840
Because she can, she wants to and it is no one else's business what choices she makes for her life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 09:30 PM
 
3,448 posts, read 1,494,034 times
Reputation: 6050
I blame her dad for ruining her life. He should have never cast her on 90210. She was not a good actress and was never going to be one.

Instead of giving her false hope of being in entertainment, he should have steered her to the business side where her looks wouldn't have been such a big topic and she could have actually been successful.

I kind of feel bad for her. Doesn't seem like her parents raised her to do anything outside of being Aaron Spelling's kid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 11:57 PM
 
9,844 posts, read 5,722,389 times
Reputation: 9747
It is unfortunate she has to worry about finances considering the massive wealth she comes from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2018, 01:23 PM
 
Location: Southern Quebec
1,109 posts, read 760,122 times
Reputation: 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
I blame her dad for ruining her life. He should have never cast her on 90210. She was not a good actress and was never going to be one.

Instead of giving her false hope of being in entertainment, he should have steered her to the business side where her looks wouldn't have been such a big topic and she could have actually been successful.

I kind of feel bad for her. Doesn't seem like her parents raised her to do anything outside of being Aaron Spelling's kid.
I agree with this.

She was born into an entitled lifestyle, encouraged by her father.

She should not have gone into acting; huge mistake. I do not intend to come across as being cruel, but she's no looker, either.

Her father should have encouraged her to do other things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-18-2018, 11:22 PM
Status: "...but I call you 'Stormy', today.'" (set 9 days ago)
 
1,533 posts, read 757,049 times
Reputation: 3868
She strikes me as someone who desperately--DESPERATELY wants to be famous, as though her entire identity is wrapped up in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2018, 12:02 PM
 
3,448 posts, read 1,494,034 times
Reputation: 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
She strikes me as someone who desperately--DESPERATELY wants to be famous, as though her entire identity is wrapped up in it.
Technically, she is famous but she's broke. Pam Anderson is also broke and famous but she's good looking enough to flit from man to man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2018, 12:03 PM
 
13,723 posts, read 25,301,104 times
Reputation: 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
I blame her dad for ruining her life. He should have never cast her on 90210. She was not a good actress and was never going to be one. .
She was a better fit as Screech's girlfriend in Saved By The Bell, where her lack of acting skills was less noticeable compared with the rest of the cast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2018, 12:07 PM
 
6,313 posts, read 7,994,152 times
Reputation: 7908
Tori Spelling allegedly got a pittance from her father's will (I remember reading about that years ago it was about $700K). Now whether that's true or not, who knows, but that was what was being claimed at the time.

I get the feeling she's desperate for money, not only fame. She's constantly trying to reinvent herself to be relevant, start various businesses, and monetizing herself as much as possible. Being famous and broke is nothing to aspire to. She's also a huge spendthrift, so there's that side of the equation. Ultimately, she's boring (IMO).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2018, 12:22 PM
 
3,448 posts, read 1,494,034 times
Reputation: 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Tori Spelling allegedly got a pittance from her father's will (I remember reading about that years ago it was about $700K). Now whether that's true or not, who knows, but that was what was being claimed at the time.

I get the feeling she's desperate for money, not only fame. She's constantly trying to reinvent herself to be relevant, start various businesses, and monetizing herself as much as possible. Being famous and broke is nothing to aspire to. She's also a huge spendthrift, so there's that side of the equation. Ultimately, she's boring (IMO).
It's true that he changed his will bc of her divorce. He had just spent a million dollars for the wedding and iirc, the groom was successful. He was mad that she had the affair and dumped the husband. Imo, he would have softened after the kids started coming but he died beforehand.

There are quite a number of celebs who are famous but broke. However, I feel for her bc idr him ever saying that if she expected to keep this lifestyle, she'd have to earn it on her own. I've read where other rich parents tell their kids that. Look at Rashida Jones, she could live off Quincy's money but she's always working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top