U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 03:56 PM

2,835 posts, read 8,055,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
What is really going on with Madonna? Did she honestly go from Jewish to devil worshipper overnight? My daughter says she's doing it all for publicity and getting money from it. "Whose publicity would she be doing it for", I say. "I don't know mom", says my daughter. "Exactly" I say.
Madonna is really freaking me out. One more person whose music I do not listen to anymore after seeing her shocking satanic photos, and the list keeps growing. So far it's Sade, Madonna, Beyonce and JayZ. Madonna is an idiot if it is indeed true she has gone hell *****. She has known company, and who only knows who else in that area.
Madonna grew up Catholic, then dabbled in Scientology for a while, and now I don't know what her religious interest/beliefs are. I think you are believing some internet rumors or gossip. I follow her instagram account, and she updates it pretty regularly--almost every day with posts. She is partnering with Kim Kardashian for her skin care line, as well as recording an album for release in 2018, and directing a movie later this year as well.

Most of her posts are about her family life also. She moved to Portugal and is enjoying the lifestyle and offerings of that country, looks like.

Anyway, bottom line is, I think this is a ridiculous unfounded rumor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2018, 07:18 AM

1,452 posts, read 597,619 times
I can find random BS stories about devil worshipping or the illuminati for most big celebs. Just because it's some random theory on the internet doesn't make it remotely true.

Old 04-14-2018, 10:47 AM

48,139 posts, read 47,976,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvn88 View Post
She's always done things to get attention. But to still do these at her age is just weird. Not classy. She doesn't act her age. How old is she now? 60+ ?
Not quite 60. I will be 60 on August 1, and she is 15 days younger than me.

Therefore, I KNOW she pees in her pants when she coughs or laughs too hard.

I was never a big fan, but she had some good songs and she did OK acting, as someone has pointed out. I mostly admire her for her ability to reinvent herself whenever whatever she was doing didn't work anymore. She also does her share of charity work, and I am always glad when wealthy entertainers get out of themselves enough to use their good fortune in a positive way.

Old 04-14-2018, 01:38 PM

3,355 posts, read 5,362,896 times
Default Did Madonna Turn Into a Hell Beast?

Old 04-14-2018, 04:41 PM

2,791 posts, read 3,383,324 times
Oh, my eyes! She looks terrible in this photo. Did someone super impose a medical chart of the human body on her, using only the arms?

I love the caption......did you add it? LMAO......

Old 04-14-2018, 05:32 PM

3,355 posts, read 5,362,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
Oh, my eyes! She looks terrible in this photo. Did someone super impose a medical chart of the human body on her, using only the arms?

I love the caption......did you add it? LMAO......
That was taken a few years ago during her body building phase. "If men can be bodybuilders women should be able to do so too without criticism." Apparently she didn't know that a lot of people think that male bodybuilders look freakish.

Yes, I added the caption.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:28 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,929,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
That was taken a few years ago during her body building phase. "If men can be bodybuilders women should be able to do so too without criticism." Apparently she didn't know that a lot of people think that male bodybuilders look freakish.

Yes, I added the caption.

there was also a lot of speculation of anorexia or deep calorie reduction at the time.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:36 AM

2,835 posts, read 8,055,355 times
Those arms look rough--but the lighting is terrible and it was taken by a paparazzi photographer.
But really awful photos can be fished out of the internet on absolutely any celebrity. I think that particular shot was in the gossip rags years ago.

Madonna's getting older like everyone else, and anyone who becomes extremely famous and very rich, becomes an easy target for finding fault or heckling. Same ole boring story...

Old 04-15-2018, 10:34 PM

2,644 posts, read 1,588,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Those arms look rough--but the lighting is terrible and it was taken by a paparazzi photographer.
But really awful photos can be fished out of the internet on absolutely any celebrity. I think that particular shot was in the gossip rags years ago.

Madonna's getting older like everyone else, and anyone who becomes extremely famous and very rich, becomes an easy target for finding fault or heckling. Same ole boring story...
Madonna DOB:
August 16, 1958 (age 59)

Old 04-17-2018, 04:59 PM

17,513 posts, read 15,776,208 times
Hillary recently went to a coven and there's the always present conspiracy rumors about her and Huma being on video doing some really foul and unspeakable things. But Hollywood is a VERY messed up place and that carries over to the music industry. Katy Perry is another one rumored to be very warped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities