U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 12:25 AM

14,383 posts, read 11,416,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Did Madonna Turn Into a Hell Beast?

Forget turn into-she was born that way.
have to agree a horror of a woman in many ways....who would sell her granny for stardom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2018, 11:47 AM

1,102 posts, read 753,747 times
OY! I'm older than Madge is - I'm 63 - and I'm thin, but I don't look quite that scary, I hope!

Old 04-22-2018, 12:44 PM

14,383 posts, read 11,416,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynet View Post
OY! I'm older than Madge is - I'm 63 - and I'm thin, but I don't look quite that scary, I hope!
no not because shes skinny .. her horrible personality..

Old 04-22-2018, 12:53 PM

5,112 posts, read 2,969,899 times
Remembering how hard it was to deal with a fourteen-year-old daughter when she was popular I've always considered Madonna to be straight out of Hell. I'm in mind of a real mother/daughter civil war over a black bustier for school.

We finally compromised on the Cyndy Lauper look. Ugh.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:43 PM

48 posts, read 79,695 times
Madonna is fantastic . Lives her own way and doesn’t give a second thought to what people think . Of course she’s disliked by the herd but she was never one of the sheep. I like personalities that challenge social norms and make people look outside of their comfort zone . So many folks memorize their lines and move as directed. This is just my opinion. Not trying to argue or put her up on a pedastal as she is just another human in this game of life .

Old 04-24-2018, 10:17 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,194,741 times
she is to be the last of the great 7 plagues that will end the world
She has already single handedly created virulent untreatable versions of herpes, crabs, chlamydia, gonnorhea, and syphilis...shes created terminal yeast infections as well

thats just the beginning

Old 04-24-2018, 05:50 PM

2,747 posts, read 1,728,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
she is to be the last of the great 7 plagues that will end the world
She has already single handedly created virulent untreatable versions of herpes, crabs, chlamydia, gonnorhea, and syphilis...shes created terminal yeast infections as well

thats just the beginning
And that is just from walking behind her and walking through dead air that her body has destroyed.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:17 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,194,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
And that is just from walking behind her and walking through dead air that her body has destroyed.
lmao
The Madonna STD Complex is airborn...aaaaarrrgggghhh
we need Dustin Hoffman and Rene Ruso STAT

Old 05-03-2018, 12:56 PM

3,009 posts, read 8,250,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
Remembering how hard it was to deal with a fourteen-year-old daughter when she was popular I've always considered Madonna to be straight out of Hell. I'm in mind of a real mother/daughter civil war over a black bustier for school.

We finally compromised on the Cyndy Lauper look. Ugh.
Straight out of hell?
What does this even mean hahah...you mean Madonna would have been tough to manage/deal with? Are you referring to Madonna when she was a teenager, or as an adult?

Old 05-19-2018, 09:23 AM

1,102 posts, read 753,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crag73 View Post
Madonna is fantastic . Lives her own way and doesn’t give a second thought to what people think . Of course she’s disliked by the herd but she was never one of the sheep. I like personalities that challenge social norms and make people look outside of their comfort zone . So many folks memorize their lines and move as directed. This is just my opinion. Not trying to argue or put her up on a pedastal as she is just another human in this game of life .
I think that Madonna is very shrewd and studied human nature. She's a good business woman. She studied people, figured out what many of them wanted back in the early '80s and created herself.

I believe that she did and does care what people think and marketed herself around it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities