U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 02:21 PM

1,285 posts, read 443,640 times

Advertisements

Where is Erica Durance?

Smallville star Allison Mack arrested by FBI after former members of slave-branding cult Nxivm testify that the actress 'forced women to perform commercial sex acts by use of threats'

Quote:
Allison Mack is facing federal charges for her alleged role in the sex slave cult Nxivm a law enforcement source tells DailyMail.com.

The Smallville actress was picked up by the FBI earlier this week and was arraigned in Brooklyn federal court after a grand jury heard testimony from two former members of the cult and voted to file charges against Mack in the case.

The grand jury indictment states that Mack did 'benefit ... financially and by receiving a thing of value, from participation in a venture ... knowing that means of force, threats of force, fraud and coercion, and a combination of such means, would be used to cause such persons to engage in one or more commercial sex acts.'

The first of the women to testify in front of the grand jury, Jane Doe 1, also said that Mack 'did knowingly and intentionally conspire to provide and obtain the labor and services of a person .... by means of serious harm and threats.'
Smallville star Allison Mack arrested for her role in sex slave cult Nxivm | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 12:40 AM

10,326 posts, read 12,413,543 times
Shocking she's connected to this cult and its predatory narcissist leader, who annointed himself "Vanguard" and and preyed on women. If she knowingly went along with it hope they throw the book at her.

I knew someone who got caught up in a self help group and the change in them was bizarre to say the least. It was not like the one in the article however its an example of how a vulnerable person can be exploited by certain people. Scary stuff.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:18 AM

12,480 posts, read 14,367,991 times
IF she is found guilty she should fry! I'm ashamed she's part of the female gender.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:33 AM

957 posts, read 395,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
IF she is found guilty she should fry! I'm ashamed she's part of the female gender.
I just feel really bad about this. Mack was always someone I rooted for and she is definitely going to jail for a long time.

She was ordered detained after her hearing and the Judge is balking at release as she has a 15 year minimum.

Her only hope is to get a plea deal.

Old 04-21-2018, 05:35 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,115,063 times
The show ended in 2011.
My guess she is going to jail for a long time.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:46 PM

14,969 posts, read 8,536,771 times
Lock her up for a long time, no sympathies from me.

She's a 'manipulated victim' just like Karla Homolka was.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:26 PM

18,107 posts, read 16,448,492 times
This is just scratching the surface and its a prime example of little fish getting caught while the sharks and whales go free.
The Emma Watson connection was interesting. I had her pegged as having been preyed upon as a child and even today and that might explain her tough exterior. I think she could make the " Me Too" crowd gasp if she ever told her stories.
Google illuminati mind control and sex slaves in the entertainment and music industry. Its everywhere and in everything.

Last edited by Icy Tea; 04-24-2018 at 02:52 PM..

Old 04-24-2018, 02:48 PM

10,326 posts, read 12,413,543 times
Shes free on 5$ million bond. Shes rumored to be cutting a plea deal for turning on that groups leader, unless she makes a run for it. She was the lover of that creep who ran things, so it remains to be seen if she will hang him out to dry.

The whole lot of them are the lowest of the low. Icy Tea is right about things like this being widespread. Numerous "clubs" like this in elite wealthy groups even outside Hollywood. The perversions of some people are just ghastly. Give those people power and cash and you get things like the group Mack was part of and worse.

Old 04-24-2018, 04:41 PM

30,405 posts, read 9,086,867 times
I can't believe, after all these years, they can't get the goods on Raniere without offering a plea deal to Mack. She's just as responsible as he is. She was his friggin' procurer for gawd's sake.

Old 04-24-2018, 05:32 PM

957 posts, read 395,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I can't believe, after all these years, they can't get the goods on Raniere without offering a plea deal to Mack. She's just as responsible as he is. She was his friggin' procurer for gawd's sake.
True but like 99% of all criminal cases it is best to cut a deal to save the tax payer money and still put the person away for a while. She probably will do about 8 years and feds have no parole.

Interesting that she was put in her parents custody. Where were they when she was sex trafficking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities