Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2018, 04:02 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times

Advertisements

Ive just seen an interview with this woman on UK tv this morning.. I know of her but not much about her except her rape accusations against Weinstein.. I listened intently to this woman and what she had to say thinking I would be in her corner and detest everything I had heard about this man..... sadly it had the opposite effect , she overacted to questions and couldnt answer some after she had said that the man had indeed contacted her only last week........but when she was asked what exactly was in the message she became confused and was clearly making up a mess of an answer.. ending with .. well the way I seen this mail gave out messages to me and other mumbled junk..I dont like you one bit Miss McGowan and think your doing a disservice to other rape victims with your claims..... I read that Ben Affleck saw he just after the alleged rape and said she mentioned nothing about it to him and was in good spirits , she called him and other A listers all liars.. I dont believe you and as a woman that seems very wrong but you took $100000 from this man, ...........why I ask. why didnt you just report all this... because you have a book to sell and even more money to make even inventing this message last week from the man when you couldnt show it..........The reporter then asked how he d got her personal addresses etc... She said it would be easy for him... then the reporter asked.... Do you know it was really him or some imposter......she muddled throught that one too...........this is the lovely lady who cut off her parents from her life at 15 for some reason.. and went to LA.. said she would have been in the IRA had she lived in Belfast........jeez she could have been with them anywhere she lived.. giving to their "cause"... lovely lady.. I salute you not.. your a dangerous greedy , fame seeking female.. and I dont like you..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2018, 10:50 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,135,000 times
It appears the OP has written this ugly victim-shaming salvo after drinking 2 bottles of scotch.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:26 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
It appears the OP has written this ugly victim-shaming salvo after drinking 2 bottles of scotch.
I've decided to increase my contribution to our IRA account

Old 04-26-2018, 08:17 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,257,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
... then the reporter asked.... Do you know it was really him or some imposter.....
So there are Harvey Weinstein imposters? Who knew!

Old 04-30-2018, 04:10 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
The lady lost her looks and with it movie and tv roles. She got salty over it. If she didn't lose her looks then she might not be such a prominent figure in the whole movement.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:14 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,283 times
career in da crapper
jump on the "Harvey abused me" train

choo choo

Old 05-07-2018, 11:10 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,875,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
The lady lost her looks and with it movie and tv roles. She got salty over it. If she didn't lose her looks then she might not be such a prominent figure in the whole movement.
She hasn't aged badly. Some of the decline in beauty is due to the butch haircut. That's indicative of bad decision-making on her part. I believe Harvey did something terrible to her and have no sympathy for him, but she is histrionic and possibly deluded as to how her career would've gone if not for the incident with Weinstein. Was she ever seen as destined for movie stardom or something?

Old 05-07-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
She hasn't aged badly. Some of the decline in beauty is due to the butch haircut. That's indicative of bad decision-making on her part. I believe Harvey did something terrible to her and have no sympathy for him, but she is histrionic and possibly deluded as to how her career would've gone if not for the incident with Weinstein. Was she ever seen as destined for movie stardom or something?
She was in a car accident that affected her looks. She was in the Charmed Tv show after they kicked out Shannon Dorothy.

"McGowan suffered serious injuries in a car accident early in 2007. Riding as a passenger, her car was struck by another vehicle and the force of the impact drove her eyeglasses into her face. McGowan said "I didn't realize I was hurt until I put my hand to my face and felt the flap of skin. My glasses had sliced me under my eye." In a 2011 interview, McGowan stated that even after three surgical procedures, her right arm remained considerably impaired as a result of the accident."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_McGowan#cite_note-43

Old 05-07-2018, 02:07 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,875,202 times
I hadn't heard of that accident. But does it still affect her appearance? A few years after, looked good here.
Rose McGowan bravely relives terrifying 2007 car crash as she takes part in glamorous photo shoot | Daily Mail Online

I think she realized maybe 2 years ago that her acting career is about done, due in part to no longer looking young and pretty enough, and that therefore she had nothing to lose by taking it all out on Weinstein.

Old 05-07-2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
I hadn't heard of that accident. But does it still affect her appearance? A few years after, looked good here.
Rose McGowan bravely relives terrifying 2007 car crash as she takes part in glamorous photo shoot | Daily Mail Online

I think she realized maybe 2 years ago that her acting career is about done, due in part to no longer looking young and pretty enough, and that therefore she had nothing to lose by taking it all out on Weinstein.
It looks like she put some facial fillers on her cheek in those pics. I am not sure why ladies do this. It looks like hamster cheeks. She looks off in pics 3-4.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities