Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 03:45 PM

262 posts, read 567,001 times

Advertisements

I thought this may be an interesting thread to start so here goes.In the past I have met >
Robert Englund,the guy who plays Freddy Kreuger,
Toyah Wilcox who was a really big singer through the 80's and 90's,
Leigh Francis who is an English comedian,
Ari Lehman who played the first Jason in Friday the 13th,
Andrew Bryniarski who played leatherface in the Texas chainsaw massacre the beginning,
Adam Ant the English punk rocker from the 80's,
and Simon Pegg the English movie star who played in Shaun of the dead,Hot fuzz etc.
There are so many I would love to meet but here are some >
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bruce Willis
Clint Eastwood
Seth Macfarlane
Matt Groening
Rik Mayall
Michael J Fox
Joe pesci
and the list goes on and on.What about you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 04:56 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Stories, we want stories! Give us the 411 on how you met these folks!

Old 01-13-2009, 05:42 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Too many to name. I do bodyguarding and security for lots of hollywood events, awards shows and after parties. Plus, many of them live in my neighborhood so I see them all the time when out for dinner, breakfast or at Starbucks.

Old 01-13-2009, 06:37 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,447,245 times
Great - I think what the PP meant to say (I hope I'm not being presumptuos here)is: we want the scoop on who is good, down to earth, who is a nasty ego driven you-know-what. ie, the dirt.

Old 01-13-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Stories, we want stories! Give us the 411 on how you met these folks!
Most of the celebs I met were at the Manchester G-mex arena and one of them I met at the Vigin megastore in Manchester.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:34 PM

Here is just a bit off the top of my head:

The Jacksons - Jerks. One of them always parks his Bentley in the handicapped spot at my local Starbucks.
Ozzy and Sharon Osborne - Really cool.
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin - Cool down to earth folks. Lisa had a bit of a crush on my baby daughter.
Ellen and Portia - Two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Both much more attractive in real life.
William Shatner - Likes his chinese food. Ran into him a few times at a local Chinese food place.
Serena Williams - B***h. But good looking.
Magic Johnson - Regularly works out at HIS "Magic Johnsons 24HR Fitness" gym in Sherman Oaks. Very cool guy always smiling and laughing.
Jackie Chan - Jokester.
Slash - Had no idea he was black until I met him in person. He and his wife goes to my favorite neighborhood breakfast place.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Here is just a bit off the top of my head:

The Jacksons - Jerks. One of them always parks his Bentley in the handicapped spot at my local Starbucks.
Ozzy and Sharon Osborne - Really cool.
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin - Cool down to earth folks. Lisa had a bit of a crush on my baby daughter.
Ellen and Portia - Two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Both much more attractive in real life.
William Shatner - Likes his chinese food. Ran into him a few times at a local Chinese food place.
Serena Williams - B***h. But good looking.
Magic Johnson - Regularly works out at HIS "Magic Johnsons 24HR Fitness" gym in Sherman Oaks. Very cool guy always smiling and laughing.
Jackie Chan - Jokester.
Slash - Had no idea he was black until I met him in person. He and his wife goes to my favorite neighborhood breakfast place.
Wow!that is awesome!Your probally used to seeing them around now,but if I was there I would be one of those typical wet your pants fans lol especially at the prince of darkness and Slash.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerotallica View Post
Wow!that is awesome!Your probally used to seeing them around now,but if I was there I would be one of those typical wet your pants fans lol especially at the prince of darkness and Slash.
Totally used to it now. Its no big deal when out eating to look up and seeing Slash at the next table eating pancakes, or seeing Alec Baldwin sitting at the table eyeballing my wife.

Where I live in LA you see people all the time.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:40 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,122,669 times
I have met

Keith Carradine
David Carradine
Joseph Bottoms
Jennifer O'Neill
John Denver
Daniel Stern
Roy Rogers
Johnny Cash (and June Carter Cash)

I would love to meet

Steven Spielberg
Anthony Hopkins
Ralph Fiennes
Kevin Costner
Helen Mirren
Doris Day
Max Von Sydow
Stockard Channing
Michael Jackson
Harrison Ford

Just to name a few - there would be zillions more, I'm afraid.

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,122,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I always thought he was Jewish until I read an article in a magazine somewhere about the "contribution of african americans". I mean his first name is Saul!

I have no idea who most of the other people are that you mentioned.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities