U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 07:04 AM

2,255 posts, read 2,053,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Robin Thicke gives off more of a douche bag vibe to me...

Yep
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2018, 12:03 PM

7,651 posts, read 5,357,021 times
James Woods
Gene Simmons
Mike Pence

Old 06-26-2018, 02:51 PM

29,627 posts, read 8,823,771 times
Ray Liotta's appearance has always had a certain creep factor that's only gotten worse as he's aged.

Old 06-27-2018, 05:10 PM

16,277 posts, read 19,760,297 times
Larry King! He'd be picture perfect for a Dracula film!

Old 06-28-2018, 12:18 AM

2,400 posts, read 2,233,799 times
Joe Biden
Marilyn Manson
Lady Gaga
Bill Cosby (now that I know of his past)

Old 06-28-2018, 07:58 PM

2,504 posts, read 2,849,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
James Woods
Gene Simmons
Mike Pence
James Woods plays those creepy characters so well, Boyle from the movie Salvadore, and Roy Cohn from Citizen Cohn, and getting caged on Family Guy, he's a professional creep and one of the best. He's always nervous and creepy when he's being interviewed on some talk show, I think he carries it home with him and it's just his natural way. It's authentic and I like it.

I can see Joe Biden "the grope artist" being mentioned, but not really seeing it with Mike Pence, and Mike has been mentioned more than once. What's creepy about him? I just love that adoring gaze he gives, standing behind Trump looking at the president while he gives a speech to congress. The kind of look you get when you see a newborn baby kitten or puppy, man that guy is loyal. He does look a lot like Race Bannon from Johnny Quest, which he probably would take as a compliment.

Yes, Gene Simmons, I agree, and Larry King's creep has been a long lasting one, when was the last time that guy looked good, if ever, 1958 ?

Michael Moore looks like a toad, I wonder if he hangs out with Danny Devito much.

Old 06-28-2018, 08:01 PM

5,902 posts, read 2,115,444 times
Currently it's Heather Locklear.

Old 06-28-2018, 08:17 PM

21,069 posts, read 21,912,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Ray Liotta's appearance has always had a certain creep factor that's only gotten worse as he's aged.
I have always found him super creepy. Can't put my finger on why, but he sleeves me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post
James Woods plays those creepy characters so well, Boyle from the movie Salvadore, and Roy Cohn from Citizen Cohn, and getting caged on Family Guy, he's a professional creep and one of the best. He's always nervous and creepy when he's being interviewed on some talk show, I think he carries it home with him and it's just his natural way. It's authentic and I like it.

I can see Joe Biden "the grope artist" being mentioned, but not really seeing it with Mike Pence, and Mike has been mentioned more than once. What's creepy about him? I just love that adoring gaze he gives, standing behind Trump looking at the president while he gives a speech to congress. The kind of look you get when you see a newborn baby kitten or puppy, man that guy is loyal. He does look a lot like Race Bannon from Johnny Quest, which he probably would take as a compliment.

Yes, Gene Simmons, I agree, and Larry King's creep has been a long lasting one, when was the last time that guy looked good, if ever, 1958 ?

Michael Moore looks like a toad, I wonder if he hangs out with Danny Devito much.
Pence is creepy in the same way that Jim Bob Duggar is.

Old 06-29-2018, 05:46 AM

6,413 posts, read 4,243,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I liked Jim Carrey's comedy but when I read his correspondence with his girlfriend who committed suicide, it was bad. He IS creepy.
The girl was not so innocent..

According to the motion in Los Angeles, White altered her friend’s Planned Parenthood files to trick Carrey into believing that she did not have STDs before meeting him. Using a 2013 negative test result from her friend, White allegedly backdated the form to 2011 and presented the form to Carrey as her own.

Carrey’s attorney Raymond Boucher asked the court to compel Burton to provide White’s STD test results. The actor’s legal team concluded that the 2011 document, showing that White was clear of STDs before she met Carrey, had been forged.

https://people.com/movies/jim-carrey...uit-dismissed/

Old 07-03-2018, 03:26 PM

1,091 posts, read 738,078 times
Kevin Spacey
Mickey Rourke
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities