U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 03:23 PM

1,066 posts, read 708,061 times

Advertisements

The Rock - Dwayne Johnson, and Sam Elliott are my two favourite celebrities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2018, 04:36 PM

91 posts, read 14,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
I've always had a "thing" for Sandra Bullock. Aside from being very attractive, she seems to be a nice down to earth person.
JustMike77 I've always had a "thing" for Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey is pretty and has aged well. She's got a really nice smile and her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. The legs, the butt the boobs are perfect if not the best in the business. She keeps getting hotter every year. Mariah Carey is beautiful. Fantastic curvy figure 99% of celebrities are lacking these days. I think Mariah is stunning. She is absolutely stunning! how old is she now? She can hold her own against any of those girls out there. Mariah i just love her love her love her.

Old 07-03-2018, 05:27 PM

6,708 posts, read 3,254,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynet View Post
The Rock - Dwayne Johnson, and Sam Elliott are my two favourite celebrities.

Oooh! I didn't think of Dwayne Johnson!! I LOVE him! Not even so much because of his physique. I don't necessarily find big muscles sexy. But oh, that smile! A friend of mine refers to it as a panty dropper smile. A bit crass, but I can't argue the point. Much like Hugh, Dwayne's appeal is his sparkling, charismatic personality and his seemingly kind heart.

Old 07-03-2018, 06:50 PM

883 posts, read 789,819 times
Robert Downey Jr... something about those dark eyes of his... . He's just very sexy imo....

Old 07-07-2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Oooh! I didn't think of Dwayne Johnson!! I LOVE him! Not even so much because of his physique. I don't necessarily find big muscles sexy. But oh, that smile! A friend of mine refers to it as a panty dropper smile. A bit crass, but I can't argue the point. Much like Hugh, Dwayne's appeal is his sparkling, charismatic personality and his seemingly kind heart.
I agree with everything you wrote.

I've read more than once that many people believe that he should run for President! He's that charismatic.

Old 07-07-2018, 07:52 AM

I forgot another celebrity crush - Hugh Laurie!

I adored him in House. He's not your average hunk, but I find him very appealing for some reason.

Old 07-07-2018, 07:53 AM

4,181 posts, read 5,375,881 times
Amy Adams. Beautiful and smart.

Old 07-12-2018, 09:15 AM

5,257 posts, read 3,554,657 times
Amy Adams - I think she's smokin' hot and I love the red hair

Sandra Bullock - She's always been beautiful to me, but I love her witty sense of humor

Yvonne Strahovski - Fell in love with her when the TV show Chuck used to come on. She's absolutely stunning, and even more in "real life" when she speaks in her Australian accent.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - I have always loved her innocent smile and her eyes. She always seemed like the gorgeous, down to earth girl next door type.

Alyssa Milano - Was my all time favorite crush. Ever since Who's The Boss (I was a few years younger than she was), on up through Charmed. She's kind of went off the deep end now with her politics and I don't care for her as much anymore, but I had a thing for dark haired Italian/Brooklyn type of girls (married an Italian from Long Island after all.)

Selma Hayek - She's still as smokin' hot in her 50's as she was in her 20's! I love her Mexican accent, her body, her face, etc....

New crush.... Anna Kenderick - I think she's gorgeous, but I also think she would be really cool to hang out with. She seems to have a similar sense of humor in her movies that I have.

All these ladies might be totally different in person, but my crush on them is solely about what I've seen on the silver screen.

Old 07-14-2018, 07:40 AM

"Alyssa Milano - Was my all time favorite crush."

I'm a female, and I can see why you find her so appealing. I adored her in "Charmed" - she was my favourite as well. She's very appealing, IMO.

The other actresses paled by comparison, I think.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:21 AM

10,073 posts, read 11,216,693 times
Jennifer Lawrence … because she's well Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Garner because she's not only stunning but classy.

Doris Day … gosh her riding that horse singing Secret Love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities