U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2018, 07:48 AM

1,109 posts, read 761,101 times

Advertisements

Merry Rod Stewart spills wine before clambering into a car after boozy night out with wife Penny Lancaster

Pic heavy, but I gotta love these photos of Rod The Mod!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2018, 01:34 PM

10,328 posts, read 12,424,559 times
Rod Still parties and why not? A long successful career having made it to his age especially as a rocker. Glad to see he seems happily married.

That man must throw some great parties in his mansion.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:04 PM

278 posts, read 38,945 times
Heck, I’m just glad he’s still alive! One of the best concerts that I have been to in my life was Rod Stewart back in the day.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:11 AM

3,827 posts, read 3,761,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Rod Still parties and why not? A long successful career having made it to his age especially as a rocker. Glad to see he seems happily married.

That man must throw some great parties in his mansion.
Yup, and why is he still alive and able to drink? Because he always had control of his drinking partly because he always (still to this day) wanted to play decent soccer. If you have physical/athletic standards you are far less likely to let booze or drug use get out of hand.

I read Rod's autobiography and must say he is about the happiest and least messed up rock star I've ever read about. And he is not vindictive or bitchy at all, about the only person he slammed in his book was Janis Joplin who threw herself at him.

Old 07-12-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygrrrl View Post
Heck, I’m just glad he’s still alive! One of the best concerts that I have been to in my life was Rod Stewart back in the day.
I agree with you. I saw him live and he and Elton John put on the two best concerts I have ever seen.

Old 07-13-2018, 03:50 AM

8,748 posts, read 2,334,180 times
One night in the mid 1980s I was at a window table with some friends at a restaurant on Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks, California.

All of a sudden, a soccer ball bounced off the window close to the heads of the ones sitting next to the window. To say we were startled would be an understatement.

We looked out the window, and Rod Stewart was smiling back at us, holding the soccer ball.

He looked as though he might have had a few .

Old 07-14-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
One night in the mid 1980s I was at a window table with some friends at a restaurant on Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks, California.

All of a sudden, a soccer ball bounced off the window close to the heads of the ones sitting next to the window. To say we were startled would be an understatement.

We looked out the window, and Rod Stewart was smiling back at us, holding the soccer ball.

He looked as though he might have had a few .
Lucky you to have seen that! I wish I'd been there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or