U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 11:06 PM

16,119 posts, read 9,360,914 times

Advertisements

Ridiculous, I've seen people with marijuana get worse sentences than this sicko.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...005612296.html

Quote:
Deadliest Catch co-star Edgar Hansen on Friday admitted sexually abusing a 16-year-old girl last fall — touching her genitals and making her touch him in return — PEOPLE confirms.

In exchange for his plea to fourth-degree assault with sexual motivation, Hansen, 47, was given a suspended sentence of 364 days in jail, meaning he will not spend time behind bars. He also received two years’ probation and various fees and fines totaling $1,653, with an additional $4,800 fine suspended, court records show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 07:38 PM

984 posts, read 270,463 times
Man, that's all kind of messed up. Strange thing, he seemed like the most normal guy on the show. I'm still waiting for the inevitable down-fall of that nut-case Jake.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:49 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,236,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopescado View Post
Man, that's all kind of messed up. Strange thing, he seemed like the most normal guy on the show. I'm still waiting for the inevitable down-fall of that nut-case Jake.

Yeah.. that was my thinking. I always liked Edgar. He was knowledgeable about everything on the Northwestern. That's a shame.

I hope I never hear anything like that about Jake. That kid's come a long way down a hard path.

Old 07-21-2018, 11:59 AM

1,161 posts, read 579,559 times
Another great gig ruined by stupidity. Think Jared Fogle.

Old 07-21-2018, 09:32 PM

7,155 posts, read 11,044,340 times
Jake Harris....Drugs
Elliott Neese...Drugs
Blake Painter....Drugs
Sig Hansen....That Uber incident and molestation accusations by a daughter
Wild Bill's Deck Boss, Nick...Drugs
Edgar Hansen... Sex Charges

Damn and I like this show!

Old 07-22-2018, 07:10 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,236,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Jake Harris....Drugs
Elliott Neese...Drugs
Blake Painter....Drugs
Sig Hansen....That Uber incident and molestation accusations by a daughter
Wild Bill's Deck Boss, Nick...Drugs
Edgar Hansen... Sex Charges

Damn and I like this show!

Takes a particular breed of people living on the edge to do that kind of job I reckon. 2 seasons ago or so they found one of the guys dead in a motel, had been running from the law and hiding out on a crab boat.
I never heard about the molestation accusation on Sig.

Old 07-26-2018, 03:06 PM

3,617 posts, read 2,333,289 times
Drugs are pretty common in that industry from what I've read but this news on Edgar is really disappointing. He was always one of my favorites.

Old 08-23-2018, 03:13 AM

1,038 posts, read 300,101 times
Default Catch a case

Looks like the "Deadliest Catch" is a sex offender rap:deadly to their careers, their marriages, their commu ity standings, their bank accounts, their relationship with their other kids. It's time for the Northwestern to change ownership. The Hansen brothers have disgraced her. They have become the very scum that they usually take care of.

Old 12-21-2018, 04:28 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,189,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
I never heard about the molestation accusation on Sig.

It is an estranged daughter, who is claiming that Sig molested her as a toddler. Sig claims that it is just a shakedown for money. The same article that details the charges against Edgar refers to the case pending against Sig. It says that he is awaiting a decision by the Court of Appeals in Washington regarding a county judge's decision to allow the case to go to trial.

Old 02-28-2019, 09:45 AM

7,701 posts, read 5,888,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopescado View Post
From watching many seasons of these types of shows, the common theme I've taken away is that fisherman are a bunch of drunks, drug abusers, and wife beaters. Probably an unfair shadow to cast on the entire industry but these guys all seem to have serious psychological problems. Not sure if the sea causes it or if those types of personalities are drawn to the sea. Or maybe it's the lineage of families where the dad is away for long periods of time in remote communities
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or