U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 06:47 PM

6,487 posts, read 2,353,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
It's pretty obvious why Meghan's mother divorced him. He's immature and pathetic. I think he is probably angling for the Royal Family to give him money. I wouldn't put it past him to try and extort or threaten them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 04:40 PM

7,808 posts, read 5,450,182 times
Oh and btw, tabloid trash are probably seeking the family/friends and offering payment for dirt even if it isn't true. That's what they do.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:54 AM

14,509 posts, read 11,489,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
It's pretty obvious why Meghan's mother divorced him. He's immature and pathetic. I think he is probably angling for the Royal Family to give him money. I wouldn't put it past him to try and extort or threaten them.
I hardly think so... I dont think money is his prime interest at all in life... but I just wish he would have stayed quiet early on , it was embarrassing in many levels..... his daughter Meghan must have been furious at him for the photography issue and then not coming to the wedding.....its bad enough for an ordinary bride but not one thrust into the spotlight like she was... to be embarrassed in such a way.... I dont know much really about the man. he seems ordinary and was a good father to his kids. so thats says a lot for him... but I really dont think he will ask for money or expect it..

Old 08-03-2018, 09:17 AM

3,425 posts, read 2,125,567 times
I think he was a good father to his kids but now I think he's angling for fame or money or both. What struck me as odd was when he couldn't attend the wedding, he said he was sad to miss an "historic event", not sad to miss his daughter's wedding. It made it sound like he was sorry he wouldn't be part of history.

I wonder how much of his actions was influenced by his other daughter. He's certainly not doing himself any favors now. If he wants to reconnect with Meghan he needs to shut up.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:15 PM

6,487 posts, read 2,353,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I hardly think so... I dont think money is his prime interest at all in life... but I just wish he would have stayed quiet early on , it was embarrassing in many levels..... his daughter Meghan must have been furious at him for the photography issue and then not coming to the wedding.....its bad enough for an ordinary bride but not one thrust into the spotlight like she was... to be embarrassed in such a way.... I dont know much really about the man. he seems ordinary and was a good father to his kids. so thats says a lot for him... but I really dont think he will ask for money or expect it..
He's already said he wants a Coat of Arms from the Royal Family and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't turn down money. He wants something out of this. He's disgusting. They couldn't invite him to the wedding because they knew he'd make a scene; he's mentally unstable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or