U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:48 PM

10,500 posts, read 12,805,704 times

Advertisements

Sad news he was a memorable wrestler, who was famous for demanding a 5 count instead of three. Also faced other legends such as the Undertaker in main events. RIP Big Man I grew up watching you.

http://https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/0...ntl/index.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:51 PM

3 posts
He is too young to go! From what I have heard, he is a really nice guy, I am surprised that he did not really have a big wrestling career after his WrestleMania days

Old Today, 02:00 PM

8,853 posts, read 6,545,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldBears View Post
He is too young to go! From what I have heard, he is a really nice guy, I am surprised that he did not really have a big wrestling career after his WrestleMania days

I was thinking the same. He had the big run around Wrestlemania 2, and then came back for a brief period in the 90's.. But he never had a sustained run in WWF.

Old Today, 03:02 PM

1,171 posts, read 827,258 times
Aw, that's a shame. May he RIP.

I used to watch the WWF and the WWE regularly at noon on Saturday mornings. I'd have my first cold beer of the day, too, when the show began.

I couldn't access the link in the OP; I found another one.

Legendary WWE wrestler King Kong Bundy dies at 61
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or