U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
33,133 posts, read 9,821,263 times
Reputation: 31375

Advertisements

She has another big-bucks contract in her pocket, and just debuted (here, anyway) a new look the other day.

I'm not sure I'm lovin' it (yet lol), but I'm a big fan of changing things up--going shorter from long, or vice versa), but I have a new appreciation of women knowing what works for them, and sticking with it.

Some of the comments have been funny. One person tweeted that he never knew JJ had ears. LOL!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/pe...il-hairdo/amp/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
 
16 posts, read 958 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
She has another big-bucks contract in her pocket, and just debuted (here, anyway) a new look the other day.

I'm not sure I'm lovin' it (yet lol), but I'm a big fan of changing things up--going shorter from long, or vice versa), but I have a new appreciation of women knowing what works for them, and sticking with it.

Some of the comments have been funny. One person tweeted that he never knew JJ had ears. LOL!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/pe...il-hairdo/amp/
It is not a big difference so it is not a big deal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
 
8,767 posts, read 4,414,439 times
Reputation: 30359
I like it a lot better than her previous old lady style.

It almost has a RBG-esque quality to it. LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:43 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
13,509 posts, read 18,238,733 times
Reputation: 23592
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I like it a lot better than her previous old lady style.

It almost has a RBG-esque quality to it. LOL!

oh my goodness I thought the same thing .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:10 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn,NY
10,504 posts, read 12,811,416 times
Reputation: 15885
Looks great. I don't know why many think age requires shorter hair. The longer hair looks elegant especially in older women. Man opinion here. : )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:13 PM
 
10,420 posts, read 7,965,116 times
Reputation: 25670
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Looks great. I don't know why many think age requires shorter hair. The longer hair looks elegant especially in older women. Man opinion here. : )
A woman is still the same woman, regardless of her hair length.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:16 PM
 
107 posts, read 17,654 times
Reputation: 157
I like her old style but if she likes it that's all that matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:53 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
33,133 posts, read 9,821,263 times
Reputation: 31375
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I like it a lot better than her previous old lady style.

It almost has a RBG-esque quality to it. LOL!

LOL That was one of the comments, too! Also, someone thought she'd been wearing a wig all these years. I don't know about that because, even as a judge in NY, she had, basically, the same style. I think she just liked it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:00 PM
 
Location: on the wind
5,769 posts, read 2,239,502 times
Reputation: 19773
Well, I'm certainly not going to question Judge Judy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:04 PM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
6,992 posts, read 4,163,486 times
Reputation: 5325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Well, I'm certainly not going to question Judge Judy!
I wouldn’t want to get into an argument with her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top