U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 01:50 PM

21,228 posts, read 21,374,225 times

Advertisements

I just wonder if this may put a damper on their relationship and imagine their next date may be a little awkward
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM

3,967 posts, read 7,577,768 times
He's an overrated actor who has been in some awful movies. Remember con-air. My friend and I laughed all the way through and almost walked out.

Old Today, 03:16 AM

15,158 posts, read 12,201,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
He's an overrated actor who has been in some awful movies. Remember con-air. My friend and I laughed all the way through and almost walked out.
Put the bunny back in the box..............cringey. something not right about this mans head. They were married on August 10, 2002. Cage filed for divorce on November 25, 2002, and the divorce was finalized in 2004. Presley married for a fourth time on January 22, 2006, to Michael Lockwood, her guitarist, music producer and director.Nicolas Cage was a hardcore Elvis Presley fan. This is the main reason he married Lisa Marie Presley. He married Lisa Marie Presley in Hawaii on 10 August 2002, after she accepted his wedding proposal ten days before. Their family life was always discussed. There were many scandals about this couple. Quarreling, Lisa threatened her husband with a divorce, and Cage did not discourage her but went and applied for a divorce. Nicolas is known to propose to women on the spur of the moment. In 1987 he asked Patricia Arquette to marry him on the first day he met her. Nic and Patricia were married and divorced twice. Lisa Marie Presley was engaged to John Oszadca at the time .

Old Today, 10:47 AM

21,057 posts, read 9,836,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Cage has long been impulsive with an out there personality. He has blown tons of money on odd things, got into financial trouble and is known to drink too much. His films in recent years has been flops, and his next one is a
Sci fi film about Alien mixed martial arts.

He is a talented actor who has gone off the rails some. Hes not down and out but his career is stagnant.

I agree. There was a time I really enjoyed quite a few of his films, but if I were a producer now, I'd say that there must be someone else for a part that isn't so risky.

Old Today, 10:50 AM

1,631 posts, read 653,521 times
He's actually a good actor. Too bad some people are good at their job but bad in their personal life.

Old Today, 02:30 PM

10,530 posts, read 12,882,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas318 View Post
He's actually a good actor. Too bad some people are good at their job but bad in their personal life.
Leaving Las Vegas, 8 MM and Joe are three Nic Cage movies that show his acting ability. He was cast as Superman in the scrapped Superman Lives film years ago too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or