U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:36 AM

25,574 posts, read 5,201,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Most of them, no. I don't think, for instance, that Gable was considered handsome - he was attractive due to his charm and manner.
Well add those who YOU think are attractive....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
My first crush ever was Desi Arnaz, setting the tone for tall, dark and handsome! I also prefer rugged as opposed to baby-faced, hence I preferred John over Paul, and Mike over Davy.

Most "handsome" aka good looking, nice looking, attractive I choose James Darren, Dweezil Zappa, Michael Callan, all from my younger days and all tall, dark and handsome.
James Darren was very handsome, forgot about him. Yes...T, D & H.

Old Today, 07:10 AM
BMI

7,143 posts, read 4,286,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
My first crush ever was Desi Arnaz, setting the tone for tall, dark and handsome! I also prefer rugged as opposed to baby-faced, hence I preferred John over Paul, and Mike over Davy.

Most "handsome" aka good looking, nice looking, attractive I choose James Darren, Dweezil Zappa, Michael Callan, all from my younger days and all tall, dark and handsome.
Only one problem with your list....they’re not tall....dark, handsome...yes, but not tall...

Desi Arnaz.... 5’9”......son Desi Arnaz Jr 5’11”
James Darren....5’9”
Dweezil Zappa....5’9”.....father Frank Zappa was 6 foot
Michael Callan....5’8”

Minimum threshold for tall is debatable....6 foot probably....or over 6 foot...

Old Today, 07:11 AM

1,033 posts, read 160,441 times
Myself. And I'm 6'4" as well and well endowed, if you see what I mean. The complete package, if you will.

Old Today, 07:17 AM

9,176 posts, read 4,615,521 times
Hugh Jackman

Old Today, 07:44 AM

3,266 posts, read 1,647,102 times
FWIW Bobby Sherman suffered permanent hearing damage due to screaming women at his concerts.

Old Today, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
FWIW Bobby Sherman suffered permanent hearing damage due to screaming women at his concerts.

???

He's not considered handsome in my book so...????

Old Today, 07:47 AM

3,269 posts, read 3,850,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Only one problem with your list....they’re not tall....dark, handsome...yes, but not tall...

Desi Arnaz.... 5’9”......son Desi Arnaz Jr 5’11”
James Darren....5’9”
Dweezil Zappa....5’9”.....father Frank Zappa was 6 foot
Michael Callan....5’8”

Minimum threshold for tall is debatable....6 foot probably....or over 6 foot...
OK, you got me. When I posted the thought occurred to me I didn't know any of their heights, but what the heck, as a kid with a crush on 2 of the 3, plus me being short, they ALL are taller than me. So I went for it! LOL Maybe that is why I chose a man to marry that was "only" 5'8".

Also, I expected someone to ask "Who is Michael Callan"?, but nobody did. He was on a TV show that I really liked ...."Occasional Wife". As a young girl he caught my attention for his attractiveness. Thanks for posting about him.

Last edited by Lodestar 77; Today at 07:51 AM.. Reason: Added last paragraph.

Old Today, 07:53 AM

57,393 posts, read 40,258,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Oh Jim Morrison.... I saw a large photo at a museum show of him....he had perfect facial bone structure. REALLY handsome. But died I think at 27....

Yes to Steve McQueen, Delahanty!

Yes, sadly he's a member of the '27 Club'. Do a search, it's larger than many think. Jimi and Janis are among the many members.

Old Today, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yes, sadly he's a member of the '27 Club'. Do a search, it's larger than many think. Jimi and Janis are among the many members.

I remember when Joplin and Hendrix both died....it was a crazy time back then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or