Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 10:49 PM

5 posts, read 9,868 times

Advertisements

i heard about it....

it wasnt him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 11:19 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,708,537 times
He sure is trying awfully hard to get it back if it's not his.

The Canadian Press: Negotiations continue over 'Mini Me' actor Verne Troyer sex tape (broken link)

Old 07-12-2008, 12:08 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,370,711 times
FYI, here's the girl, Ranae Shrider
Moderator cut: copyright protected image removed
Hope it's OK to post that. If not, you can find her pic here:
sawfnews.com

Last edited by christina0001; 07-12-2008 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: copyright protected image removed

Old 07-12-2008, 11:06 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times
Eww. He seems like a creepy perv. Did anyone see him on that VH1 show where he and other celebs lived in a house together. Some major gross points:
-driving around naked on his hoverround drunk off his *ss and he procedes to pee in the corner of the house

- VH1 served sushi on a nude model that lived in the house (which makes it creepier)
He proceded to roll his finger over her nipple with a creepy look on his face while she was laying there with the food on her. AND it was in front of everyone. Which WTF?

- Him touching peter brady when VT was totally drunk again. He was looking at him like he was in love with him and stroking his hair and arm. Which UGH.

SO SO SO SO creepy.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:49 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,683,923 times
Mini-Me and Sex Tape are three words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence.

Lucy

Old 07-15-2008, 07:08 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Someone on TV (I think it was TMZ) said that it looked like she was giving birth (Ugh!!).
Good thing I wasn't drinking something when I read this! Too funny.

Considering he's 2 ft 8 inches, that's probably an accurate description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Eww. He seems like a creepy perv. Did anyone see him on that VH1 show where he and other celebs lived in a house together. Some major gross points:
-driving around naked on his hoverround drunk off his *ss and he procedes to pee in the corner of the house

- VH1 served sushi on a nude model that lived in the house (which makes it creepier)
He proceded to roll his finger over her nipple with a creepy look on his face while she was laying there with the food on her. AND it was in front of everyone. Which WTF?

- Him touching peter brady when VT was totally drunk again. He was looking at him like he was in love with him and stroking his hair and arm. Which UGH.
Gross.

Surprised we haven't seen him with Stallone's ex
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities