Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 01:28 PM

952 posts, read 3,705,202 times

Advertisements

Reading some of the stuff here makes me believe more and more how shallow and mean people are. Maybe J.A don't feel like spending her millions on plastic surgery to please people like you? Maybe what you see is what you get. Te reason many women like myself like her because she is not PERFECT like other stars. She is average looking. Whats wrong with that?
And as far as acting goes I happen to think she is pretty good. I am not comparing her the Hollywood elite but she is on the same level as many other actresses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 02:49 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,515 times
Actually Jenifer Anniston has had quite a bit of plastic surgery (at least three nose jobs, probably breast implants) and no doubt maintains her face with all kinds of Botox, Restylane, etc. She is just as plastic as the rest of them. It takes a lot of money to look that average. I don't get how this makes her a role model. She's overrated, overexposed and totally boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post
Reading some of the stuff here makes me believe more and more how shallow and mean people are. Maybe J.A don't feel like spending her millions on plastic surgery to please people like you? Maybe what you see is what you get. Te reason many women like myself like her because she is not PERFECT like other stars. She is average looking. Whats wrong with that?

Old 09-01-2008, 03:23 PM

952 posts, read 3,705,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Actually Jenifer Anniston has had quite a bit of plastic surgery (at least three nose jobs, probably breast implants) and no doubt maintains her face with all kinds of Botox, Restylane, etc. She is just as plastic as the rest of them. It takes a lot of money to look that average. I don't get how this makes her a role model. She's overrated, overexposed and totally boring.

Oh, you know her pretty well? What else about her do you know? Other then what you read in junk magazines?

Old 09-01-2008, 09:16 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,227,664 times
Originally Posted by Packersnut21
Quote:
Maybe im in the minority here, but I would take her over Angelina Jolie. She seems like a nice person in real life.
I guess I must be the only 1 who would take Angelina and Jennifer (both at the same time if the situation demands it).
Huh, I guess I’m smarter than Brad Pitt.
(or just better lookin')

Old 09-02-2008, 02:06 AM

531 posts, read 1,743,507 times
Angelina's looks are more striking. Jennifer's pretty,but not beautiful.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:21 PM

2,540 posts, read 3,732,276 times
I don't think she's a star. One of tabloid's favorite subjects, yes, a star: no. She hasn't really starred in any major breakthrough after 'Friends', has she?

Old 09-02-2008, 12:24 PM

213 posts, read 520,064 times
She's OK. Calling her a pig is a bit mean spirited, she has nice eyes and a good figure. Not a particularly talented actress though. I do think that marriage to Brad Pitt catapulted her from B celebrity to the A list. Nobody cared about her much when she was dating that Tate Donovan dude.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:12 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Maybe im in the minority here, but I would take her over Angelina Jolie. She seems like a nice person in real life.
Jennifer Aniston is a freaking hottie and Angelina Jolie is a liver-faced skank! Brad Pitt is a punk-momma's boy with dog-breath and his mom dresses him funny.

Three rep points to all in here who agree.

Old 09-02-2008, 06:40 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
LOL-oh I agree and have said as much here and been dogged for it. Not that I care.........just saying....I think Jennifer is adorable. She has friends that she's had for years who adore her......that says a lot about one's character. Her acting is as good as any modern day actress. Most are mediocre. As for A. Jolie-her acting is less than mediocre, as are her movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Jennifer Aniston is a freaking hottie and Angelina Jolie is a liver-faced skank! Brad Pitt is a punk-momma's boy with dog-breath and his mom dresses him funny.

Three rep points to all in here who agree.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:34 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Home wrecker! I hate Angelina Jolie and there's not enough she could do to wash her Karma. Boy, she is tryin' though. I won't watch her movies. She should be forced to watch Deliverance continuously for 96 hours straight with the speculum holding her eyes open- Clockwork Orange-style.

Brad Pitt is lower than Tom Cruise for me right now. Pitt sits right in-between Geraldo and Tom Cruise.

Jennifer Aniston will never find an equal. She seems to wind up with total losers. Shia LaBeouf. She can hook up with him and he can kick Brad in the gizzard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
LOL-oh I agree and have said as much here and been dogged for it. Not that I care.........just saying.....
So what you're saying is that you are one of the few in here that have any actual taste.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities