Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,622,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTX72 View Post
Angelina Jolie....talk about an overrated b*tch.

She is so full of herself and so nauseating!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2008, 12:33 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,158,999 times
Topping my list is Anjelina Jolie....damn annoys me to even type her name!
Jessica Simpson and that whole other new batch of wannabes who are not stars but a flash in the pan and I don't bother learning their names but they seem to be on stupid shows like The Hills,Gossip Girls, New 90210 and no I do not watch those shows but hell the media is all over them so I hear the names and see the pics and think who the hell are these people???
OPRAH---self righteous self-promoting snob!
I don't know why Sarah Palin was even mentioned here since she's not a celebrity but if we're going there then let me add that ALL Politicians annoy me to no end!! Liars-all of em.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:04 AM

352 posts, read 482,632 times
Ugh, I hate all of them !

Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Jessica Simpson , Lindsay Lohan ... they are so spoiled cuz of being rich . They throw their money around like its nothing . I bust my butt and watch my pennies and they are out buying $2500 dogs ! They are contributing to the puppy mills !

Old 10-05-2008, 08:20 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,073,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet walker View Post
OK I have a new one... Sarah Palin
God! what an annoying woman. After a minute of her whining, I have to turn her off.
Agreed!!!!! you betcha!geez.....I loathe even her accent.Fingernails on a chalk board.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,098 times
I can't stan Paris Hilton, Spears, Lohan or Jessica Simpson. I just totally not interested in anything they do. Simpson is the best out of this group, but the others are just to over the top or bottom.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:07 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,788,643 times
Tom Leykis

Old 10-17-2008, 05:49 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,622,634 times
I can't stand Madonna. Her "superior" and "preachy" attitude makes me sick. Whatever she happens to be doing at the moment she makes it out to be the absolute best thing anyone could do. She has taken her religion and shoved it down everyone's throats. You can be thrilled with what you do and who you pray to, but keep it to yourself.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:48 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,493,493 times
Here's my list:

Elmo-UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!Annoying,annoying,annoying.

Rachael Ray-that voice! the waving hands! She drinks TOO MUCH of that Dunkin' Donuts coffee, I'd say.

Rosie O'Donnell-Loudmouth with no lips.

Fran Drescher-whiiiiiiinnnnneeeee!!!

Ellen Degenerate-What's her appeal, anyway??

Joan Rivers-Her wax figure at Madame Tussaud's looks more realistic than she does!

Kelly Ripa-the junior version of Kathy Lee Gifford: it's all about her WONDERFUL husband and ADORABLE kids...(Kelly, your old man ain't all that.)

Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana)-talk about merchandising OVERKILL!!! The only thing they haven't put her face on yet is rolls of toilet paper...so SICK of seeing her face everywhere.

Jessica Simpson-same thing..media overkill. Sick of her AND her BFF hairguy Ken Paves who follows her everywhere...doesn't she let ANYONE else touch her hair???

Britney Spears-White trash that struck it rich...'nuff said.

Jen Aniston-it's not that I don't like her, it's the constant media-attention she gets-"JEN CALLS BRAD:TALK FOR 20 MINUTES WHILE ANGIE FUMES IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!" I mean, WHO REALLY CARES?????

All these new "starlets" from "The Hills", "Gossip Girls", "High School Musical", blah blah blah....10 years from now they'll probably be on "Where Are They Now?" shows.

Janice Dickinson-does she have a magic mirror at home?? She must, or else she'd realize she's in NO position to make nasty comments about other women's looks.

Gilbert Gottfried-do I really need to explain this one???

Chelsea Handler-her book was good, but whoever told her she was hilarious and should be a comedian lied out their a**-she's duller than dull.

Richard Simmons-THE YELLING!!THE SCREAMING!! Somebody oughta tell him that men pushing 60 don't look good in short-shorts...no matter how "in shape" they are...nor should they wear mascara!!!

Kim Kardashian-OK, so she's the daughter of OJ Simpson's lawyer, Bruce Jenner's stepdaughter, and she has a big butt...this makes her a celebrity???

Lindsey Lohan-how did she get so famous?? (other than flashing her firebush, that is...)

Old 10-17-2008, 08:52 PM

168 posts, read 787,425 times
For me, it's definitely Heidi & Spencer from that Laguna Beach show. I hate those shows and it's ridiculous how "famous" they are.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:44 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,158,999 times
LMAO-was reading your list and laughing and all of a sudden a commercial came on for Yoplait and there was Richard Simmons in his darn shorts. Made me LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
Here's my list:

Richard Simmons-THE YELLING!!THE SCREAMING!! Somebody oughta tell him that men pushing 60 don't look good in short-shorts...no matter how "in shape" they are...nor should they wear mascara!!!

:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities