U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 10:33 AM

2,077 posts, read 4,096,266 times
Default Kanye West Arrested

Just in!!!! Kanye arrested for vandalism and assault of papparazzi photog. at LAX. I guess the fame got to him or just those pesky papp's are just that irritating.

edit: here's the link http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/11/how-th...est-went-down/

Last edited by brikag; 09-11-2008 at 10:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Status: "Books on my mind (and on my sofa, tables, etc.)" (set 24 days ago)

9,752 posts, read 13,410,741 times
OMG this is bad....he is acting like this in an airport on 9/11? And what about that backpack he was sporting - is he a b**ch or what?

Another so-called celeb who thinks he is above the law, proving that he's not only no better than the rest of us, he's actually a lot worse.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:03 PM

5,552 posts, read 8,718,561 times
I think many paparazzi are the scum of the earth and wish there were laws limiting their dangerous and intrusive actions. BUT even at their most annoying, they should not have their (often times very expensive) property destroyed, nor should they be assaulted.

I don't get why celebs do this, they KNOW paps are around and will take pictures of them, why fight it like this? don't like having your pics taken? then you probably shouldn't have become a celeb. or at the very least, shouldn't be traveling w/ a 100 member entourage, passing through LAX which is KNOWN to have tons of paps hanging out there for incoming/outgoing celebs, shopping and dining at known paparazzi hot spots, or even living in the biggest paparazzi hot spot in the US-LA

Kanye, I love your music, but you are turning (or have turned) into a whiny brat and deserve whatever legal ramifications comes from this

Old 09-11-2008, 01:20 PM

1,525 posts, read 1,628,361 times
i hate kayne west so much but the papparazzi got what he deserved. celebs are people too and shouldnt be harassed

Old 09-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Status: "Books on my mind (and on my sofa, tables, etc.)" (set 24 days ago)

9,752 posts, read 13,410,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
i hate kayne west so much but the papparazzi got what he deserved. celebs are people too and shouldnt be harassed
Got what he deserved? Can you explain that? Because when I watched the video footage, it looked like all he was doing was snapping a picture in a public place, and then got attacked physically and had his personal property snatched away from him and intentionally and maliciously destroyed.

Can you explain how someone taking his picture is harassment?

Old 09-11-2008, 05:56 PM

100 posts, read 122,610 times
I can't say I hate a man based on his music or appearance but it's hard to not laugh when you see a man that wears a scarf around his neck go into thug mode inside a international airport.These artist lack self control and need better bodyguards and pr people to help them handle and carry out there affairs.
Hip Hop is not dead but it needs some Prozac.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:53 PM

5,932 posts, read 6,643,319 times
Somewhere, George Bush and Mike Meyers are having a good laugh at this loser!

Old 09-13-2008, 10:17 PM

725 posts, read 1,282,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEY P View Post
I can't say I hate a man based on his music or appearance but it's hard to not laugh when you see a man that wears a scarf around his neck go into thug mode inside a international airport.These artist lack self control and need better bodyguards and pr people to help them handle and carry out there affairs.
ROFL !!!
You're funny !!

Old 09-14-2008, 02:05 AM

8,315 posts, read 10,070,887 times
Kenye West is another big mouth thug punk.I bet Pres.George W.Bush was doing a lil dance when he heard west was arrested.Lets see what the "lenient"ca laws toward celebrities do though.ugh!!!

Old 09-14-2008, 07:20 AM

3,721 posts, read 1,232,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEY P View Post
Love the quote
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities