Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 08:14 AM

2,080 posts, read 6,897,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Collins. I don't know if he's gay or was just too wasted to care at the time; he was a raging alcoholic for a long time and has now been sober for about 10 years. He's now the starting qb for the Tennessee Titans. Was he a regular there?
Kerry Collins!!!! Yeah, that's him. Yes, he reeked of alcohol at the time. Nice body. Sloppy kisser. Actually terrible! It reminded me of a particapant at a pie eating contest. That's how he kissed. A lot of salivia. Gross!!! It was on the second floor of Scorpio's, where you can look down on the dance floor.

I didn't realize who it was until my best friend and I was watching the game and saw a picture of him on tv. Both of our jaws dropped!

I understand he's married and has two kids. HMMMMMMMMM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Yep, Velocity's still there. I'm not a very big fan of it, personally, but it's held its own, apparently. I'm mad you made out with Kerry Collins. I had a huge teenage crush on him back in the day. Now it's all about Jake Delhomme and Julius Peppers...my my my!
Sorry. I beat ya' to it.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:46 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,115,887 times
just wondering..is this pertinent to the topic or a personal conversation going on here? Might wanna be careful using someone's name and possibly slandering them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brikag View Post
Kerry Collins!!!! Yeah, that's him. Yes, he reeked of alcohol at the time. Nice body. Sloppy kisser. Actually terrible! It reminded me of a particapant at a pie eating contest. That's how he kissed. A lot of salivia. Gross!!! It was on the second floor of Scorpio's, where you can look down on the dance floor.

I didn't realize who it was until my best friend and I was watching the game and saw a picture of him on tv. Both of our jaws dropped!

Old 09-24-2008, 11:50 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,896,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
he has a very annoying personality
He has a personality?!

Old 09-24-2008, 11:52 AM

16,233 posts, read 27,278,222 times
Quote:

I never heard of him before - is this him? My spider senses are tingling from this guy - you owe me one bri cause this photo just blew up my gaydar!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_nfcHNBEDkmU/Rr...ry+Collins.JPG

Old 09-24-2008, 12:48 PM

734 posts, read 2,607,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownnola View Post
I'm still recovering from the shock of this news. I would have never guessed.
no kidding, right?

Old 09-24-2008, 01:09 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,583,552 times
Quote:
Oh.... is it "Come out of the Closet" Day. Well "I'm GAY"! I think the stories going around Charlotte, NC about his sex-capades and PNP is getting to much for the twink.

Man, we got another dud on our team. Everyone please pray that Brad Pitt comes out.
Oh no sista ... he's OURS!!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 01:18 PM

16,233 posts, read 27,278,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh no sista ... he's OURS!!!!
Actually, he's Angie's now - but let's just say...well, never mind.

Old 09-24-2008, 04:02 PM
bjh

59,740 posts, read 30,177,339 times
I think it says something, not positive, about our society that people feel pressured to identify their sexual orientation, if it isn't straight. If we straighties truly didn't care and would just let these people live in peace, they wouldn't have to make a big deal about it, ever.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
I think it says something, not positive, about our society that people feel pressured to identify their sexual orientation, if it isn't straight. If we straighties truly didn't care and would just let these people live in peace, they wouldn't have to make a big deal about it, ever.
I don't like the word "straighties", I prefer the term "Breeders" myself!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities