Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 06:07 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
An Oscar winner does NOT a great actress make......Jolie has MILES to go before being considered one of Hollow-wood's greatest.

Frankly, I've seen her films, and she bores me to death. She is flat as an actress, no screen presence whatsoever....just my opinion.
I agree. The few times I have seen her on the silver screen it very much appears that she is *ACTING*, she does not seem natural at all. It seems to be a chore, she has to work at it so hard, it pains me just to watch her. LOL

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 07:45 PM

327 posts, read 968,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
You know it is really sad that Hollyweird does not value marriage anymore. I can't believe that Angelina Jolie would brag about stealing another woman's husband. One day this will come back on Angelina and Brad, you can't do wrong and get ahead. Nothing good ever comes out of adultery. Angelina is so full of herself, and so is Brad, they think they can adopt kids from all over the world and that will make up for Brad leaving his wife, and comitting adultery. One day this will come back on both of them, just wait and see. What comes around goes around.
Angelina does not admit to stealing Brad from Jennifer. She made a statement in a New York Times interview that one day their children will watch the movie that brought their parents together, and they fell in love with one another. Movie stars have been falling in love on set and ending their marriages since the beginning of film. Why is this a surprise to you?

Old 10-19-2008, 08:34 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
one thing for sure is this couple(or at least A. Jolie) will continue to be a controversy akin to the Elizabeth Taylor/Eddie Fisher-Debbie Reynolds fiasco way back when. And as we know Elizabeth Taylor continued to be the center of such for many years. I doubt that B. Pitt is A. Jolie's last conquest.....not by a long shot. So we shall have to endure her and her antics a LoNg time

Old 10-20-2008, 04:00 PM

631 posts, read 1,886,153 times
I believe in marriage but I also believe in personal happiness. You should not stay in a marriage/relationship if it does not make you happy. Life is too short. That doesn't mean that one should throw it away at the drop of a hat but if you have tried to work on it and the situation doesn't improve, why stay? Something was obviously lacking in the Jen/Brad relationship to make him open to an affair. Either way both seem happier now and its time for the media to move on from all the melodrama.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:14 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,964,084 times
Hello? Unless Angelina or Jennifer or Brad is calling you and giving you details of their personal life, what's the point of speculation? And who cares anyway?
Angelina Jolie started out as a typical wacky show biz type, but at least she seems to be trying to salvage her life by using her celebrity to be of service to someone other than herself.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:40 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,754,865 times
Thanks to Moderator/Lady Robyn, here is the Herald Sun news article

Old 10-20-2008, 10:37 PM

213 posts, read 520,185 times
Well, their relationship has seemed pretty stable the past few years, so they must be doing something right.

Shame for Aniston that she hasn't found the same stability. Wonder why.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:57 PM

952 posts, read 3,706,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
I remember reading an article about the Anniston-Pitt marriage and believe they vowed to 'stay together as long as it worked' or something similar.

How original

Old 10-21-2008, 07:54 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,306,962 times
Quote:
An Oscar winner does NOT a great actress make......Jolie has MILES to go before being considered one of Hollow-wood's greatest.

Frankly, I've seen her films, and she bores me to death. She is flat as an actress, no screen presence whatsoever....just my opinion.
Agreed.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
I think you may change your mind after seeing her performance in The Changeling. Many are saying that she's a shoe in for another Oscar nomination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities