U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 09:30 AM

8,862 posts, read 8,932,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
If you've ever been in a relationship and had someone leave you for someone else, you'll know how Jennifer felt. It happened to me and my friends and her friends came to me and sided with me and told me Karma would get her. I didn't care. I missed her.

Then two years down the road, she got busted with 13 felony charges of fraud, embezzlement, and forgery. So yeah, Karma Beo... That helped me forget her really quick and move on.

I don't care if Brad and AJ adopt the whole continent of Africa and donate 999 Trillion dollars, they're still scum bags and deserve each other.
Jennifer Anniston's relationship/marriage to Brad Pitt was 'more open'--if the interviews they gave were accurate and the articles that appeared in numerous magazines had any validity.

I think they were 'growing apart' and I believe they have said publicly many times--'We have managed our issues, hopefully our fans will do the same'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 10:09 AM

213 posts, read 309,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I find it strange to see so many declaring that she did this or that and she's a homewrecker, etc and yet none of us were there. Reminds me of a witch hunt.
I agree. I'm not adverse to a bit of celebrity-watching or even bitchiness and we all have our favorites, but the level of hate, for lack of a better word is actually pretty scary. I believe in Karma, but Karma is balance in the world, things taking care of themselves. AJ and BP seem pretty happy and have a lovely family. Maybe Karma is telling us something. It's not for people to decide.

It's taken on a life of its own.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:50 PM

415 posts, read 806,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I read the tabloids and watch "Entertainment Tonight, " "E News," etc. just like millions of others, so I'm no saint, but can you imagine how much better our world would be if we put all that attention and focus on more important things like God, family and improving the environment?

I so agree!!! It just really struck a nerve with how Angelina and Brad are just protrayed to be two saints that can do no wrong. First of all look how they met. Some women actually get off on stealing someones else's husband. I don't care what anyone says it will come back on them it always does. I remember when I was in College I dated this guy he was so nice, but after the second time around I just did not really love him anymore, so I started to talk to other guys on the phone. He was heartbroken when he found out, but I just really did not care. A couple of years I met this guy who I really liked (more like infatuated) and he really put me through alot of unwanted changes, it came back on me 10 fold, it always does. I don't wish hate on anyone, not Brad or Angelina, but don't try to act like you guys were just strangers in the night, you weren't. This couple is so overrated!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 03:28 PM

886 posts, read 1,908,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I find it strange to see so many declaring that she did this or that and she's a homewrecker, etc and yet none of us were there. Reminds me of a witch hunt.
A witch hunt? This is a forum where we can express our opinions.
Besides, I'm sure the subject(s) could care less.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:21 PM

1,628 posts, read 2,545,971 times
She never said this. The OP wrote a lie.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:36 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,528,042 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
She never said this. The OP wrote a lie.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:13 PM

1,628 posts, read 2,545,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Can you post a link to the quote? Thanks.

Old 11-18-2008, 06:29 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,528,042 times
Angelina Jolie Admits Affair with Brad Pitt On The Set Of Mr & Mrs Smith - Celebrity News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise
next time you can google it. It's all over the web
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Can you post a link to the quote? Thanks.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:33 AM

725 posts, read 1,312,552 times
Ughh....I dont think she'll be so happy about that in some years.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:25 AM

3,796 posts, read 5,482,041 times
I see it says they fell in love. I can't find the part where she says they had an affair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities