U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-30-2008, 09:34 AM

14,702 posts, read 9,986,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
I started watching some movie on TV with Jenifer in it, and I was not impressed. Very limited range of acting. But then again, I feel the same about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt -- not great acting.

If only Jen would find a cause to be passionate about. it might make her more interesting.
Thank you...exactly!
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 01:25 PM

2,320 posts, read 3,894,842 times
Whoa dude where are you getting that? Jennifer Anniston went through a horrible divorce that has stretched on an unbelievable three plus years. The media has used her and made millions of dollars off her story. How in God's name does she come across as a man hater??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
Why would you feel sorry for her? She is rich.
IIRC my dad said she was a ***** anyways....he works for many stars and has briefly met her, but seen her often. She seems like a cold bitter woman, man-hater.

When does "The Break Up 2" come out?

Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM

2,339 posts, read 6,096,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
POOR CHICK SHES GETTING OLDER, HER CAREEER IS IN THE CRAPPER AND NOBODY WILL MARRY HER
I wouldn't say her career is in the crapper. I wouldn't say "no one would marry her", either. She is probably living the good life with her millions and could care less that people are saying they feel sorry for her.

Sorry, that's just the truth.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:03 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,499,131 times
she doesn't come across as a man hater but the poster comes across as a Jen Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Whoa dude where are you getting that? Jennifer Anniston went through a horrible divorce that has stretched on an unbelievable three plus years. The media has used her and made millions of dollars off her story. How in God's name does she come across as a man hater??

Old 01-02-2009, 02:04 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,499,131 times
yep, ITA!

QUOTE=jjbradleynyc;6802819]I wouldn't say her career is in the crapper. I wouldn't say "no one would marry her", either. She is probably living the good life with her millions and could care less that people are saying they feel sorry for her.

Sorry, that's just the truth. [/quote]

Old 01-02-2009, 04:02 PM

7,126 posts, read 13,803,559 times
Reading one of my celebrity mags, it says Brad did an interview with Rolling Stone (http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/24958066 - broken link) talking about how when he and Angie touched (during Mr & Mrs Smith) how it was electric.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:17 PM

45,095 posts, read 56,964,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I suppose not - she's got John Mayer. Although given the choice, I'd rather take the pillow. Mayer just looks so s-k-a-n-k-y. But that's just me.
No, it's not just you - I think John Mayer is very unattractive - I don't get him AT ALL.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:06 PM

14,702 posts, read 9,986,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
No, it's not just you - I think John Mayer is very unattractive - I don't get him AT ALL.
I think that for JenAnnis to have gone from Brad Pitt to John Mayer is really a major step down on the relationship ladder. To go from being married to one of the hottest men in the world to John Mayer who is such a crude, loud-mouth is very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities