Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:46 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
damn, get a life sweetie. You are way too emotional about all this.
Poor YOU!!Thats all You have to say!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 06:38 AM

18,116 posts, read 11,752,834 times
Hmmmmm ..... Lets stay on the calm side .....

We are all entitled to our own opinion, and we don't always agree with each other okay?

Old 11-19-2008, 08:53 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,372,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affi View Post
She give ger brother a kiss on the lips.She did not make out with him.

Pl;us,Whats wrong with telling People she had sex in a car.Whats slutty about it~~~Explain!!

All this crap You are accusing her for doing happen over 3 years ago.Tell Me something that she did this year that make her slutty.People change U know!!She has more class in Her Pinky than You have in Your whole body~~Plus,She never said she had class anyway!!
You're right it's not trashy to announce you just had sex on your way somewhere - it's pretty gross especially since BBT looked like he hadn't bathed prior to getting in the car. All I could think is "I wouldn't want to touch that mic after she had it." You know there wasn't a bathroom in the back of that limo.

I'm sorry you don't think I have any class; but I think you have no sense I guess it balances out.Do you know Jolie? You seem to be taking us talking about very personally; do you have dinner plans later this evening?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:20 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,162,566 times
I think the answer is none of us know any of these so called celebrities..............however this is a celebrity forum and we post our Opinions based on what we see,hear and read-and you are guilty of that too or you wouln't be in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I'm sorry you don't think I have any class; but I think you have no sense I guess it balances out.Do you know Jolie? You seem to be taking us talking about very personally; do you have dinner plans later this evening?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:57 AM

18,008 posts, read 27,453,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't think Jen is nuts or devoid of personality - I just think she was a rebound girl. Brad has and had a reputation of banging the women he co-starred with in movies so his hooking up with Angelina came as no surprise to me. I think this relationship gives him more of what he's looking for than his marriage to Jen did.

I think Jen isn't aging very well, though, because she smokes a lot and it's showing. Her trips to the plastic surgeon aren't doing much to counter the effects of the lifestyle - they are accentuating! It's a shame - she used to be cute when Friends first started (albeit with a pretty "strong" chin for a girl):

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/ph...5/12479143.jpg

Lately her face has taken on harsher angles, there is less contour to her cheeks - the wrinkles are coming in early due to the smoking - and the lip injections she's getting lately don't look right at all....the upper lip is losing its line of definition from the collagen plumping she's been doing. I wish she would just stay natural, but that's hard to do after several nose jobs under her belt already....
This may all be true, but why did Pitt have to marry her in the first place? Why not just date her or even live with her while he's "doin'" her?

And so what if Jen's getting old? Isn't that shallow? At least she has a heart. Angelina has lips. I'd like to see Jen go up and make them fatter! But anyways. They're all rich and famous and probably not worthy of our praise or judgement. It's just the principle of the thing.

So Don't, why "Not Cool"?

Old 11-19-2008, 11:09 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This may all be true, but why did Pitt have to marry her in the first place? Why not just date her or even live with her while he's "doin'" her?

And so what if Jen's getting old? Isn't that shallow? At least she has a heart. Angelina has lips. I'd like to see Jen go up and make them fatter! But anyways. They're all rich and famous and probably not worthy of our praise or judgement. It's just the principle of the thing.

I wuv you, Dog! I am guessing the first question was rhetorical, but I will answer anyways - I would guess that he married her because in that moment in time, he loved her! Now he loves AJ - this happens every day, but you don't read about most of these stories of love/love lost/love found because they don't involve celebrities.

To the second and third qs - I don't think Jen is getting "old", I am more concerned that her smoking and trips to the surgeon are having a negative impact on her appearance and is causing premature aging. I agree with the making AJ's lips fatter - if you look, brikag and I already posted about having a Battle Royale with the two of them - it would be the battle of the century!

Old 11-19-2008, 11:34 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,372,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I think the answer is none of us know any of these so called celebrities..............however this is a celebrity forum and we post our Opinions based on what we see,hear and read-and you are guilty of that too or you wouln't be in this forum
Yeah but I don't start insulting people because I don't like what they say about a celebrity I happen to like either. BTW I'm not a huge Jennifer Aniston fan but I think saying A. Jolie is this perfect model of class is a bunch of b.s

Old 11-19-2008, 12:35 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
Quote:
Yeah but I don't start insulting people because I don't like what they say about a celebrity I happen to like either. BTW I'm not a huge Jennifer Aniston fan but I think saying A. Jolie is this perfect model of class is a bunch of b.s
Did anyone actually say that? I must have missed it.

Old 11-19-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Jennifer has a Heart but Angelina Does not? There is something wrong here!!

Old 11-19-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Jennifer does not have class.Angelina has waaaay more class than Jenn.Since Brad Dumped her,She have been all over hollywood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities