U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 05:15 PM

8,862 posts, read 14,362,637 times

Advertisements

Redford
Spielberg
Lily Tomlin
Kate Winslet
Hugh Jackman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 07:58 AM

8,862 posts, read 14,362,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Michael View Post
I hv met few celebrities like Matt Groening, Rik Mayall, Michael J Fox.
still I wd I would love to meet - Steven Spielberg,Anthony Hopkins,Ralph FiennesInfact I am so crazy of these celebrities that I have a website to publish the latest
news about them. [/font]
Wouldn't mind meeting them myself--and George Lucas, I heard he once went to a 'Single's' meet up and someone met him. Didn't realize 'Who He Was'---LOL.

Annette Bening goes to the grocery store in her neighborhood--and the local Farmer's Market. I would certainly like to meet her.

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 03-22-2009 at 08:32 AM..

Old 02-06-2009, 09:02 PM

8,900 posts, read 12,681,566 times
I really only meet musicians. I've met a few American Idols, Duran Duran many times (sometimes hang with them after shows), The Killers a lot of times, Natasha Bedingfield, Sarah Bareilles. All of them were very nice. There's more, just can't remember at the moment.

I've met a lot of MLB players. I went to spring training every year.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:05 AM

8,262 posts, read 15,946,763 times
I met many while living in California. A few were nieghbors.
Mike Love from the Beach Boys--stuck up!
Mary McGregor who sang "Torn Between Two Lovers"--She raises llamas now in San Luis Obispo County. A quiet and down to earth lady.
Jack LaLaine- A drunk and disgusting old man who cant keep his hands to himself after 3 or 4 glasses of white wine. He owns a large avacado farm between Atascadero and Morro Bay.
The following I met at Pirates Cove, a clothing optional beach in San Luis Obispo County. Mary Louise Parker-Tyra Banks-Matthew Modine-GoldieHawn/Kurt Russell-all the guys [and thier ladies] from the bands HeadEast and REO Speedwagon-Olivia Newton John-and a few others. The one I was most impressed with was Mary Louise Parker. She really was just "one of the regulars"at the beach and joined games of volleyball. flag football or whatever. She knew that the regulars at Pirates Cove would keep her presence there quiet. It seemed as though she appreciated having a place where she could just come and relax and not be hounded all the time. And she made great cookies and brownies!!

Old 02-09-2009, 10:06 AM

5,554 posts, read 5,860,469 times
Christopher Plummer - A flirtatious charmer
Della Reese - Goodhearted and ebouillant
Got to see Perry Como in court regarding payloa back in the 60s. Just like he always appeared - soft, friendly, kind

Above list - celebrities

Politicians - Hubert Humphrey

Celebrities I have heard from friends who are not nice

Rosie O'Donnell
Larry King
Danny Aiello

Heard that Oprah and Steadman argued the whole time on a plane

My son worked at a hotel - straight guy - who Kevin Spacey tried to pick up several times.

Last edited by Aylalou; 02-09-2009 at 10:15 AM..

Old 02-09-2009, 12:19 PM

2,659 posts, read 5,126,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I met many while living in California. A few were nieghbors.
Mike Love from the Beach Boys--stuck up!
Mary McGregor who sang "Torn Between Two Lovers"--She raises llamas now in San Luis Obispo County. A quiet and down to earth lady.
Jack LaLaine- A drunk and disgusting old man who cant keep his hands to himself after 3 or 4 glasses of white wine. He owns a large avacado farm between Atascadero and Morro Bay.
The following I met at Pirates Cove, a clothing optional beach in San Luis Obispo County. Mary Louise Parker-Tyra Banks-Matthew Modine-GoldieHawn/Kurt Russell-all the guys [and thier ladies] from the bands HeadEast and REO Speedwagon-Olivia Newton John-and a few others. The one I was most impressed with was Mary Louise Parker. She really was just "one of the regulars"at the beach and joined games of volleyball. flag football or whatever. She knew that the regulars at Pirates Cove would keep her presence there quiet. It seemed as though she appreciated having a place where she could just come and relax and not be hounded all the time. And she made great cookies and brownies!!
Never envisioned Jack La Laine as a drunk..interesting.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:27 PM

2,659 posts, read 5,126,092 times
I have met:

Meatloaf
Tracy Lords

Would like to meet:

Denzel Washington
Jason Statham
Xibit
Muhammad Ali
Chuck Liddell
Roger Moore
Kathy Bates

Old 02-09-2009, 05:07 PM

262 posts, read 478,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Michael View Post
I hv met few celebrities like Matt Groening, Rik Mayall, Michael J Fox.
still I wd I would love to meet - Steven Spielberg,Anthony Hopkins,Ralph Fiennes
Infact I am so crazy of these celebrities that I have a website to publish the latest
news about them. ]
WOW! i am so envious of you lol. You have met two of my heros,Matt Groening and Rik Mayall,I have always wanted to meet them,that to me would be a dream come true!.How did you get to meet them?,were they doing a signing?,or did you just run into them some place?

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 03-22-2009 at 08:33 AM..

Old 02-12-2009, 04:19 PM

7,065 posts, read 2,746,402 times
OK. I confess. I want to meet David Cassidy .

Old 02-12-2009, 04:23 PM

727 posts, read 1,649,319 times
Tupac Shakur(My 3rd cousin)
Leaping Lanny Poffo(wrestler)
Bobby Brown(Funny Story......I went over a friends house like 3 years ago for dinner,I walk into the kitchen and Bobby Brown is high or drunk.....singing and frying fish.....That was some good fish btw.)
Ralph Tresvants Grandmother and Aunt(His Aunt is actually like 6,7 years younger than him)
Derek Jeter(Met him during the All-Star game here in Pittsburgh.......Stuck up as hell)
Mayor Guiliani(Stuck up.....Met him during the all-star game in pittsburgh)

I'd like to meet
Frank Sinatra
Dalai Lama
Russel Simmons
Jay-z
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities