U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 06:40 AM

7,002 posts, read 17,431,327 times

Advertisements

Two guys in the Bahamas are trying to get money out him threatening to come up with pics of his dying son Jeff. Some effing people are just no good at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 06:58 AM

8,181 posts, read 15,474,275 times
That's just so sad....and people wonder why Theresa Earnhardt got the Earnhardt law passed.

Some really sick people out there.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:14 AM

12,428 posts, read 22,641,085 times
That is just sick..how did they get hold of such photos anyway, he died in his bathroom

Old 01-23-2009, 03:55 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,311,763 times
I read they were taken in the ambulance by an EMT via a cell phone. Disgraceful scum of the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
That is just sick..how did they get hold of such photos anyway, he died in his bathroom

Last edited by Élan vital; 01-23-2009 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: forgot to add

Old 01-23-2009, 04:03 PM

17,696 posts, read 33,489,077 times
probably similar to the same scumbags who took the death photos of anna nicole smith.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:19 AM

3,721 posts, read 3,028,176 times
The depths they will sink too. Any way they have been arrested and you'd be amazed who one of the perps is.

Travolta Friend, 2 Others Arrested in Extortion Plot - TMZ.com

Old 01-24-2009, 09:01 AM

2,753 posts, read 4,517,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
The depths they will sink too. Any way they have been arrested and you'd be amazed who one of the perps is.

Travolta Friend, 2 Others Arrested in Extortion Plot - TMZ.com
That's pretty wild, but I'm glad they got him anyway. I like your title these days. I wonder how many people get that reference... "zip ... zip zip zip, I'm the..." I love it. I can hear Rita Hayworth singing that in Pal Joey. Great tune, great arrangement, great lyric, thanks for reminding me... Pitt

Old 01-24-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
That's pretty wild, but I'm glad they got him anyway. I like your title these days. I wonder how many people get that reference... "zip ... zip zip zip, I'm the..." I love it. I can hear Rita Hayworth singing that in Pal Joey. Great tune, great arrangement, great lyric, thanks for reminding me... Pitt

And people want to know why celebs are so private....they don't know who to trust.

Thanks. I'm so glad you got it. Funny I changed it only last week because I watched Pal Joey and Young at Heart.... a friend knows how much I adore Frank Sinatra and got me a box set of 6 Sinatra Movies. Young at Heart reminded me how good a singer Doris Day was....

Old 01-24-2009, 10:34 AM

2,753 posts, read 4,517,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
And people want to know why celebs are so private....they don't know who to trust.

Thanks. I'm so glad you got it. Funny I changed it only last week because I watched Pal Joey and Young at Heart.... a friend knows how much I adore Frank Sinatra and got me a box set of 6 Sinatra Movies. Young at Heart reminded me how good a singer Doris Day was....
Pal Joey I think, was Frank's best musical, all Rodgers and Hart. When they were deciding on the billing for that they were having trouble deciding what would be fair billing for Frank and his two female leads, Rita and Kim Novak, and Frank said, "Put me in the middle. Every man in America will envy me, in between those two. What bookends!"

I have just about every record Frank ever cut, and I've seen most of his movies. My favorite movies of his were the silly, '60's stuff. For a minute there he was taking himself seriously as an actor, and he was a natural actor, "Eternity, the golden Arm, Manchurian Cand, etc, he could act when he wanted to...

Reminds me of a story Sammy Davis told about when they were shooting Ocean's 11. At the end of the day, the director, can't think of his name Gordon something, he did alotta Franks stuff, probably because he knew who the boss was. But anyway, on this day, this director was in a panic, running around the set a script in his hand he went up to Frank and Sammy and said, "Frank we got a real problem here, I don't know what we're going to do. The film's running over two hours long and we haven't even shot the (name the scenes); Frank takes one look at the guy, looks back at Sammy, takes the script out of the director's hands, reaches in and tears a handful of pages out of the middle and hands it back to him and says, "It's shorter now," and he and Sammy walk off the set and head to the bar.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
Pal Joey I think, was Frank's best musical, all Rodgers and Hart. When they were deciding on the billing for that they were having trouble deciding what would be fair billing for Frank and his two female leads, Rita and Kim Novak, and Frank said, "Put me in the middle. Every man in America will envy me, in between those two. What bookends!"

I have just about every record Frank ever cut, and I've seen most of his movies. My favorite movies of his were the silly, '60's stuff. For a minute there he was taking himself seriously as an actor, and he was a natural actor, "Eternity, the golden Arm, Manchurian Cand, etc, he could act when he wanted to...

Reminds me of a story Sammy Davis told about when they were shooting Ocean's 11. At the end of the day, the director, can't think of his name Gordon something, he did alotta Franks stuff, probably because he knew who the boss was. But anyway, on this day, this director was in a panic, running around the set a script in his hand he went up to Frank and Sammy and said, "Frank we got a real problem here, I don't know what we're going to do. The film's running over two hours long and we haven't even shot the (name the scenes); Frank takes one look at the guy, looks back at Sammy, takes the script out of the director's hands, reaches in and tears a handful of pages out of the middle and hands it back to him and says, "It's shorter now," and he and Sammy walk off the set and head to the bar.
LOL, that's so typical of him. How many actors can get away with that? Pal Joey is my favorite too, has some of my ATF song including "The lady is a tramp", "Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered", "My funny valentine" and "There's a small hotel", which I am listenting to now but Ella Fitzgerald singing. The dame day I also started watching Eternity and had to give up, 30 mins into it...I wanted some laughter.

ok a little off topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities