U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 03:11 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,537,745 times

Advertisements

agree about Meg....and I think Meg Ryan is so adorable. No idea why she thought she needed to do that. Maybe with time the muscles will relax and she won't look so tight in the face.
Candace Bergen- she looks frightful since her surgery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 03:17 PM

8,055 posts, read 7,902,459 times
I heard that Heather Locklear recently had some surgery that makes her look very "weird", but I haven't seen it. Can anyone on here attest to that? I can't imagine why she hurried that along. Perhaps she thought if she'd correct it now, she could look 21 again.

Kenny Rogers simply does not look like Kenny Rogers anymore. His deep-set eyes were probably part of his appeal. Plus he has a much higher forehead from the skin getting pulled way back.

Candace Bergen had p.s.? Funny, when I watched her on the last episode of "Boston Legal" I thought she looked her age. Neck was very baggy. Is the surgery real recent?

Old 01-26-2009, 03:33 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,537,745 times
not sure of timeline. You know that movie she was in with Meg Ryan, Annette Bening? Something like The Women or something like that. The cast,excluding Candace was on Larry King not too long ago and Larry King asked about plastic surgery; which at that point I almost peed my pants because there sat Meg with that bad surgery job(but she is still adorable). So one of the women-Annette, I think; said Candace had admitted to having it done but that Larry would have to have Candace on to ask her about it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
I heard that Heather Locklear recently had some surgery that makes her look very "weird", but I haven't seen it. Can anyone on here attest to that? I can't imagine why she hurried that along. Perhaps she thought if she'd correct it now, she could look 21 again.

Kenny Rogers simply does not look like Kenny Rogers anymore. His deep-set eyes were probably part of his appeal. Plus he has a much higher forehead from the skin getting pulled way back.

Candace Bergen had p.s.? Funny, when I watched her on the last episode of "Boston Legal" I thought she looked her age. Neck was very baggy. Is the surgery real recent?

Old 01-26-2009, 03:54 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,407,408 times
Mary Tyler Moore looks too "pulled" - the same with Faye Dunaway.
The worst by far is Michael Jackson - he's clearly uber-obsessed with looking just like Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.

Old 01-26-2009, 05:32 PM

5,503 posts, read 14,111,674 times
An example of really good plastic surgery is Helen Mirren. She's had some work done, yet she still looks very natural. She is not trying to look like a teenager again.

Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM

5,503 posts, read 14,111,674 times
Here's a picture of Priscilla Presley.... frightening!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...y_703x1000.jpg

Old 01-26-2009, 05:52 PM

8,055 posts, read 7,902,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post

Yep, she was trying to look 30 again. And this is where so many of these women go wrong. There was a time when I thought these women were lucky to afford these luxuries, but I don't anymore.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:19 PM

17,130 posts, read 12,492,895 times
Quote:

Yikes! She does look like The Joker! How sad, she used to be a beauty....

Old 01-26-2009, 06:21 PM

17,130 posts, read 12,492,895 times
Quote:
An example of really good plastic surgery is Helen Mirren. She's had some work done, yet she still looks very natural. She is not trying to look like a teenager again.
Didn't even know she'd had work done. She is one of my favorites!

Old 01-26-2009, 06:34 PM

14,851 posts, read 18,084,010 times
Let's not forget Loretta Swit and if any of you have not seen Michael Learned lately (John-Boy's mama from the Waltons), images google her and behold.

Wayne Newton is another one who should have said "no".

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities