U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-26-2009, 03:11 PM
 
Location: Florida
6,270 posts, read 12,537,745 times
Reputation: 4551

Advertisements

agree about Meg....and I think Meg Ryan is so adorable. No idea why she thought she needed to do that. Maybe with time the muscles will relax and she won't look so tight in the face.
Candace Bergen- she looks frightful since her surgery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-26-2009, 03:17 PM
 
Location: Portlandia "burbs"
8,055 posts, read 7,902,459 times
Reputation: 18051
I heard that Heather Locklear recently had some surgery that makes her look very "weird", but I haven't seen it. Can anyone on here attest to that? I can't imagine why she hurried that along. Perhaps she thought if she'd correct it now, she could look 21 again.

Kenny Rogers simply does not look like Kenny Rogers anymore. His deep-set eyes were probably part of his appeal. Plus he has a much higher forehead from the skin getting pulled way back.

Candace Bergen had p.s.? Funny, when I watched her on the last episode of "Boston Legal" I thought she looked her age. Neck was very baggy. Is the surgery real recent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Florida
6,270 posts, read 12,537,745 times
Reputation: 4551
not sure of timeline. You know that movie she was in with Meg Ryan, Annette Bening? Something like The Women or something like that. The cast,excluding Candace was on Larry King not too long ago and Larry King asked about plastic surgery; which at that point I almost peed my pants because there sat Meg with that bad surgery job(but she is still adorable). So one of the women-Annette, I think; said Candace had admitted to having it done but that Larry would have to have Candace on to ask her about it. LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
I heard that Heather Locklear recently had some surgery that makes her look very "weird", but I haven't seen it. Can anyone on here attest to that? I can't imagine why she hurried that along. Perhaps she thought if she'd correct it now, she could look 21 again.

Kenny Rogers simply does not look like Kenny Rogers anymore. His deep-set eyes were probably part of his appeal. Plus he has a much higher forehead from the skin getting pulled way back.

Candace Bergen had p.s.? Funny, when I watched her on the last episode of "Boston Legal" I thought she looked her age. Neck was very baggy. Is the surgery real recent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 03:54 PM
 
Location: South Florida
1,015 posts, read 1,407,408 times
Reputation: 1145
Mary Tyler Moore looks too "pulled" - the same with Faye Dunaway.
The worst by far is Michael Jackson - he's clearly uber-obsessed with looking just like Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 05:32 PM
 
Location: Some place very cold
5,503 posts, read 14,111,674 times
Reputation: 3942
An example of really good plastic surgery is Helen Mirren. She's had some work done, yet she still looks very natural. She is not trying to look like a teenager again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM
 
Location: Some place very cold
5,503 posts, read 14,111,674 times
Reputation: 3942
Here's a picture of Priscilla Presley.... frightening!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...y_703x1000.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 05:52 PM
 
Location: Portlandia "burbs"
8,055 posts, read 7,902,459 times
Reputation: 18051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Here's a picture of Priscilla Presley.... frightening!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...y_703x1000.jpg
Yep, she was trying to look 30 again. And this is where so many of these women go wrong. There was a time when I thought these women were lucky to afford these luxuries, but I don't anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 06:19 PM
 
Location: Denver area
17,130 posts, read 12,492,895 times
Reputation: 19545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Here's a picture of Priscilla Presley.... frightening!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...y_703x1000.jpg
Yikes! She does look like The Joker! How sad, she used to be a beauty....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 06:21 PM
 
Location: Denver area
17,130 posts, read 12,492,895 times
Reputation: 19545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
An example of really good plastic surgery is Helen Mirren. She's had some work done, yet she still looks very natural. She is not trying to look like a teenager again.
Didn't even know she'd had work done. She is one of my favorites!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 06:34 PM
 
Location: SW Missouri
14,851 posts, read 18,084,010 times
Reputation: 19002
Let's not forget Loretta Swit and if any of you have not seen Michael Learned lately (John-Boy's mama from the Waltons), images google her and behold.

Wayne Newton is another one who should have said "no".

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top