Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,741 times

Advertisements

I believe if you go to the official Suzan Lewis website, SuzanLewis.com and really read what it has to say about her childhood, her mother, her life, and her desires for the future, you will have a better understanding of her story. The photos clinch it. I don't think Inside Edition would run the story related to Jerry Lewis if they didn't have some inside information!

http://suzanlewis.com/Suzan Lewis - Jerry Lewis.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2009, 03:31 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,332 times
I love Jerry Lewis he is an icon. I also have three kids with one of the issues MDA covers and I really respect him for what he does. I read his book I think a few years ago. Although he wasn't really a Rat Packer he had his party time too. I don't think he was really a hands on Father to his older kids, although he seems to be to his adopted daughter. I actually don't really care one way or another. This women isn't like 20 why is she making this deal now. I get why to her she wants to be known by who she thinks is her Father. But, half a the velebs would be doing DNA on a regular basis as they all seem to have cheated at some point. You can't make Jerry Lewis be this persons Father or make him see if he is. I guess if I had money I would be protective when someone comes forward and says things like this. I'm sure there is more to this story than we know.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:57 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Looks like there will be closure.

DNA test planned in Suzan Lewis case

Hollywood icon Jerry Lewis' son Gary has agreed to submit to a DNA test in an effort to determine if Suzan Lewis is his half-sister, "Inside Edition" said....

The results of Gary Lewis' DNA test are to be broadcast on "Inside Edition" next month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities