Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 10:48 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,446,727 times

Advertisements

I'm glad this bully got caught on tape. What an arrogant punk jerk. I hope he looses his job.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0202...istianbale.mp3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2009, 12:17 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Dayum!!!!! What a complete jaggoff!!!! Let's add him to the list of stars that need as a$$ whooping! Makes you wonder about that incident he had with his mum and sister a couple years back.

It's kind of funny how he goes back and forth between American and Welsh accents.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times
wow, I heard that yesterday on the radio and it made me cringe. pity, he is a great actor, but what a complete psychotic azzhole he is! the man needs help ASAP

Old 02-03-2009, 12:36 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,095 times
Don't know the whole story...so how can I judge?
Christian Bale is the man!

Old 02-03-2009, 12:37 PM

Where has innocent little Jaime gone???

Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,465,334 times
Sounded to me like the DP walked into a shot. Idiot move. Also sounded like it wasn't the first time the DP did it. Double idiot.

Set time is EXPENSIVE. Actors may feel they're "in the zone" on a particular take and if the take is ruined, so is the performance. And, with the way shoot schedules work, Bale may have been sleep deprived. All of which would explain the over-the-top reaction to a truly boneheaded move by a second-time idiot DP.

Or, Bale may just be a major a-hole.

If I had a DP who consistently wrecked shots by walking into them, he would have to be an academy award winner for me to ever hire him again. For people who don't work in film, it would be akin to a pro caddy who interrupts his golfers' swing by talking. Multiple times. This is the big leagues. Big money involved. Act like a pro or get out.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohdane View Post
Sounded to me like the DP walked into a shot. Idiot move. Also sounded like it wasn't the first time the DP did it. Double idiot.

Set time is EXPENSIVE. Actors may feel they're "in the zone" on a particular take and if the take is ruined, so is the performance. And, with the way shoot schedules work, Bale may have been sleep deprived. All of which would explain the over-the-top reaction to a truly boneheaded move by a second-time idiot DP.

Or, Bale may just be a major a-hole.

If I had a DP who consistently wrecked shots by walking into them, he would have to be an academy award winner for me to ever hire him again. For people who don't work in film, it would be akin to a pro caddy who interrupts his golfers' swing by talking. Multiple times. This is the big leagues. Big money involved. Act like a pro or get out.

You may be right, but he was really over the top.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:50 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,766,167 times
I cant hear the clip but im hoping he sounds like patrick bateman from..
American Psycho.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:56 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,446,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohdane View Post
I don't think anything justifies that sort of tirade in a professional environment. That's just not how you talk to people.

Bale clearly has an anger management problem, and his career is going to suffer because of it. Now he's got a reputation, a well-deserved one I might ad.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:56 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
On the lighter side - his tirade has already been turned into a catch dance tune on youtube:

YouTube - Bale Out - RevoLucian's Christian Bale Remix!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities