Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 09:16 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
She can actually write her own music too, unlike a good portion of modern "artists".
They're both gorgeous!!! Although a lot of folks don't care for her anymore my same sex celebrity crush is on Beyonce and has been for a while. I like her music too. Personally I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

If I could look like anyone I wanted to it would be her.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 09:29 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Al Pacino- in his Godfather days I would have ravished him

Robert De Niro....oh my gosh-- same as above
It's funny this weekend I was on a trip with my mother and she said that about Al Pacino. She said and I quote, "he was so hot then", (she was referring to his godfather days), but now he does nothing for me. Of course my mother married an Italian. My father, so I'm not too suprised! We were talking about people who we once thought were good looking, but then looked back and was like wtf..I never personally had many crushes on celebrities. They just don't do much for me. But, I think Catherine Zeta Jones is very sexy and classy looking. I actually think Jennifer Anniston is cute, contrary to what many people think. I also think that she is always dressed nicely. I guess we have similar ideas as to what looks good, because I honestly have never seen her look homely/ awful from what she wears..But neither have I ever crushed on. Some of the women I've been with in my life to me look better than the "all look the same/ pout trout lipped celebrities.
I also thought MIchelle Williams when she was on party of five was homely. Now, for some odd reason, I find her kind of cute/ classy.
I thought a young Reese Witherspoon (fear-movie) days was cute/ sexy, now I'm like wtf was I thinking. I also thought a young Winona Ryder (reality bites) was cute.

Other than that I never had much desire for celebrities. The only one I could think of that I actually had a crush on besides Catherine Zeta jones was Kate moss in her early nineties modeling days. I thought she had a beautiful face/ smile/ etc..I like smaller women, anyone on here who knows me knows this.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:32 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
1. Christina Ricci
2. Krysten Ritter
3. Judy Greer
4. Zooey Deschanel
5. Anne Heche
6. Rashida Jones
7. Maribel Verdu
8. Marisa Tomei
9, Audrey Hepburn
10. Ally McBeal era Portia de Rossi (God, I miss that show)
11. Oh heck, why not. Pre-public downfall Calista Flockhart

I have a certified man crush on:

Braveheart era Mel Gibson
Russell Crowe
Spaghetti Western era Eastwood
Godfather era Pacino
Clueless era Paul Rudd (lol, had to throw in a not on screen tough guy)
Jean Claude Van Damme (I grew up on cheesy 80's beat um up movies)

Interesting list. I'm glad to finally see Christina Ricci on a man's list. I think she is so pretty and unique looking. Her eyes are so BIG. I don't know if you've seen the movie where she plays a woman who ends up in car accident and then wakes up in the morgue and throughout the movie you're not sure if she is dead or not? You'd like it if you haven't seen it yet - she naked throughout most of the movie. It's called After Life. It used to be on netflix but not anymore so I don't know where you can find it.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
lol. 10 pages in and I'm still the only person who doesn't have any kind of crush on some celebrity.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:26 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
They're both gorgeous!!! Although a lot of folks don't care for her anymore my same sex celebrity crush is on Beyonce and has been for a while. I like her music too. Personally I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

If I could look like anyone I wanted to it would be her.
I forgot one more, Norah Jones [heart flutters]

"Heart is drench in wine
You'll be on my side forever"

Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,872,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
Interesting list. I'm glad to finally see Christina Ricci on a man's list. I think she is so pretty and unique looking. Her eyes are so BIG. I don't know if you've seen the movie where she plays a woman who ends up in car accident and then wakes up in the morgue and throughout the movie you're not sure if she is dead or not? You'd like it if you haven't seen it yet - she naked throughout most of the movie. It's called After Life. It used to be on netflix but not anymore so I don't know where you can find it.
Oh, I've seen it. It was kreepy

Old 04-22-2013, 11:52 AM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,543 times
Lily Collins, Salma Hayek and Alana De La Garza.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:13 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Well, last night my SO told me to "stop fantasizing about Jason Momoa" when I mistakenly thought he would be in The Expendables 2, so I guess right now it's Jason Momoa.

But I have an ongoing thing for Rufus Sewell and Jet Li, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula and Henry Cavill as Superman. Those last two had me at The Tudors. Whew!

Old 04-22-2013, 12:45 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Kelly Osbourne

I like my women short, THICK, and with broad facial features.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:17 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Jennifer Anniston is nice. I can see myself shacking up with her.

But I would have to first resolve the issue of whoever she might be "with" at the moment. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities