Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 04:22 AM

1,495 posts, read 5,034,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
They are HIS kids too. What in your opinion makes him entitled to NOT pay child support?

Yes the number seems huge but so is his income.

The car thing is over the top, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have any financial responsibility for the children he helped to create.
She is a millionaire herself. He shouldn't have to pay such a ridiculous amount of money for two little girls, but she is a greedy *****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2009, 06:41 PM

422 posts, read 646,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGal View Post
Money DOES NOT buy class!

What I don't understand is that it was HIS money in the first place that got her started on the road to success and now he is required to give her more money? That money is obviously used to prop up HER lifestyle and the kids just get to benefit from it.

No money does NOT buy class. KLS became the face of Chanel at the ripe old age of 13 and when she married Russell she was worth millions already. The man is no dummy. He could have had anyone. He admitted that he married her because she had connections and knew things that he didn't. She turned his company into what it is.

Why do people jump to devalue something because a wife did it ? Thats why many women ditch their kids to run out and get uneeded jobs. To feel like they are contributing. Any smart successful man will tell you that without his wife he would be NOWHERE. She contributes as much if not more than he does.

And if he had the sense to keep his family together how much do you think two high end daughters would cost him ? They would NOT be driving hoopties and going to public schools. They should live at the standard of RS daughters on RS's dime because HE HELPED CREATE THEM. Besides, their wardrobes will cost more than 5 mil when its all added up.

Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven1976 View Post
She is a millionaire herself. He shouldn't have to pay such a ridiculous amount of money for two little girls, but she is a greedy *****.

So if two accountants got a divorce the man should pay nothing because the mom can do public school and WalMart on her own right? Where is the line drawn? Just because she has money does NOT mean he should not support his children. When he marries his next model and knocks her up you can bet he'll spend a fortune on that kid(esp if its a son) The girls should not get the same because he doesnt wanna have sex with their mother anymore? Puhleeze

And YES she is greedy and I don't like her one bit. That does not negate the fact that she has sacrificed and busted her butt for every dime she has. She started modeling at 12 so no teen life either. She shouldn't feel guilty for EARNING her money.

Old 03-19-2009, 04:15 AM

1,495 posts, read 5,034,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
They are HIS kids too. What in your opinion makes him entitled to NOT pay child support?

Yes the number seems huge but so is his income.

The car thing is over the top, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have any financial responsibility for the children he helped to create.
That is an OUTRAGEOUS amount to pay to anyone for child support. YOu just sound like one of those women who think it's okay to squeeze every dollar out of the man for child support. IT's not all his fault.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven1976 View Post
That is an OUTRAGEOUS amount to pay to anyone for child support. YOu just sound like one of those women who think it's okay to squeeze every dollar out of the man for child support. IT's not all his fault.
When did children become someones "fault" ? They were married and now they aren't. He should still take care of them the way he would when they lived with him. Have you seen their homes? These girls bedrooms alone cost a small fortune.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:24 PM

726 posts, read 2,263,783 times
I think this is BS. I mean he has the money and all, but my god !!!
Their gonna suck him dry !! And why does he have to be accompanied by someone to see his kids ??!

Kimora and him are still on good terms? He didnt do anythign to the kids !?

Even though I'm not a man, it pisses me off how the women get so much power in these cases. It should be even.
My brother is going through that crap right now....

Old 03-22-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveChick View Post
I think this is BS. I mean he has the money and all, but my god !!!
Their gonna suck him dry !! And why does he have to be accompanied by someone to see his kids ??!

Kimora and him are still on good terms? He didnt do anythign to the kids !?

Even though I'm not a man, it pisses me off how the women get so much power in these cases. It should be even.
My brother is going through that crap right now....
Um actually he was on the radio stating that the settlement was what HE wanted. The man is a billionaire. BILLION. That 5 million is barely interest to him over the course of 15 years.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:37 PM
JL

8,514 posts, read 14,476,359 times
With both of them having so much money, it shouldn't even come down to this. He just needs to be part of his kids' lives. Money shouldn't be an issue.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLang View Post
With both of them having so much money, it shouldn't even come down to this. He just needs to be part of his kids' lives. Money shouldn't be an issue.
It isn't. Hes a billionaire. Hence his lawyers drawing up the 40k a month payments with no fuss or fight

Old 03-25-2009, 02:10 PM

726 posts, read 2,263,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_Princess View Post
Um actually he was on the radio stating that the settlement was what HE wanted. The man is a billionaire. BILLION. That 5 million is barely interest to him over the course of 15 years.
Thats fine, but scratch the last line. Even if he was a trillionaire would it matter that more money needs to be taken away. It's still his money.

For all we know, he probably wanted that settlement because that was better choice. Who knows what other options the judge gave him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities