U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2009, 09:50 AM

3,131 posts, read 10,273,688 times

Advertisements

caught leno purely by accident, or I would have missed adam. he did great in the interview and looked good and sang good. I am starting to wish that he could sing a different song from the cd. I have heard this one a lot. however, I have not heard it on the radio yet! what gives>?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 02:54 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,060,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I haven't looked back on the posts to see if this was posted, but, Adam is on The Jay Leno Show tonight!
I wish I would of read your post yesterday....dang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Morning, Glamberts. So I love this one. What a sweet thing to hear in the morning....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ2R4...eature=related
Thank you for that. I can't remember where he sang that, was it on the A.I. tour? This cougar is getting OLD.

Quote:
And like someone else said, after hearing this, what's the point of the competition???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgPbT...eature=related
Exactly.....which is why I won't watch A.I. again. My husband thinks I will give in and watch it, but I am sticking to my guns. Why watch when there will never be anyone better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
caught leno purely by accident, or I would have missed adam. he did great in the interview and looked good and sang good. I am starting to wish that he could sing a different song from the cd. I have heard this one a lot. however, I have not heard it on the radio yet! what gives>?
I have heard what do you want from me on the radio but I have heard Let me entertain you more....that song is really growing on me.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:09 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,592,590 times
For those interested in MUSE here are great links to a BC show they are on often. Start with the first one, my favorite!
muse on later jools holland - Google Videos#

did you know the costume from AI was donated by adam? Good look at how he is under pressure but does fine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yug3FtmP6rA

Old 12-23-2009, 05:12 PM

3,007 posts, read 3,255,158 times
Chickrae, me too -- I am banning AI and everyone in my family thinks I will cave in too. I never watched AI before Adam and I won't be watching it after Adam either (and especially since they screwed him over and cheated him of the title).

It was so funny though, when he was on Jay Leno, my husband said "now what happened to that guy who won, what was his name?"

EXACTLY.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:51 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,040,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
For those interested in MUSE here are great links to a BC show they are on often. Start with the first one, my favorite!
muse on later jools holland - Google Videos#

did you know the costume from AI was donated by adam? Good look at how he is under pressure but does fine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yug3FtmP6rA
seven, I knew about the costume donation, but thanks for the video. I thought Muse came across much better last Saturday on SNL than on Jonathan Ross a few weeks ago. I love "Uprising" and have downloaded from iTunes. As Adam has explained in many of his interviews, the sound does not come across that great in many of the live performances. That said (sorry, still guilty of using that overused phrase) every one of Adam's has been great.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:48 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,060,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Chickrae, me too -- I am banning AI and everyone in my family thinks I will cave in too. I never watched AI before Adam and I won't be watching it after Adam either (and especially since they screwed him over and cheated him of the title).

It was so funny though, when he was on Jay Leno, my husband said "now what happened to that guy who won, what was his name?"

EXACTLY.
Yes...A.I is strictly off limits in this household. If I ever see anyone turning that show on, they will be in "time out" and they are all adult age.
My step-son never really watched A.I. but the night Kris was on "so you think you can dance" performing, he said "who is that" My step daughter said, "Kris Allen whowon A. I." (she loves Kris) My step-son said "well then why is Adam the only one I ever hear about"

Yeah EXACTLY

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:37 PM

Did we ever find out if he was better off not winning and having a longer AI recording deal?

Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,209,627 times
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:24 PM

Happy New Year!
Here is a little ditty about our guy, looks like his New Years Eve gig will not be televised.

Adam Lambert and a pal pick up some skin care needs at Ole Henriksen Skincare

Old 12-30-2009, 04:01 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,040,008 times
I read that Adam will be on stage for about forty minutes and will sing nine songs. Hopefully, some of his performance will be on youtube. Initially, reports indicated it would be on pay for view. In any event, I refuse to watch Ryan Seacrest now that Adam won't be performing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or