U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2010, 09:42 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,050,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
That would be lovely. I always thought just having him on shows to sing one song, or to ask just perfunctory questions was too little. But then again it seems that we know everything about him. I am so torn. He needs to get more (time, experience, albums) under his belt to be this big huge figure. Maybe it's too early for all these big names inviting him. (Don't kick me off the thread).
It may be a good idea to appear on Oprah. Time will tell. I think Tiger and Charlie have taken the heat of Adam. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 11:03 PM

4,302 posts, read 8,073,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I cannot tolerate looking at him,,,sooooo annoying.
Stay over here long enough and you will come to the sparkly side

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,205,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Stay over here long enough and you will come to the sparkly side
He was ok to me in the beginning, but then as time went on, he got annoying..........lololol

Old 01-09-2010, 12:26 AM

4,628 posts, read 9,047,775 times
Mookster, me too. It's odd not seeing pics of Little Glambert. *Best wishes for a speedy recovery - virtual hugs**

Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
He was ok to me in the beginning, but then as time went on, he got annoying..........lololol
What annoys you though....the cougar club is here to help! lol
The first time I heard him sing on A.I., I was hooked. Now I think he is better than ever. The only thing I would change about him is the eye liner, but I think it's all part of him. I think he is gorgeous without it.

By the way glamboraints....A.I. starts this week..........don't let me watch. I have to fulfill my New Years resolution. My husband says he will turn it on or record it. I told him I will delete it

Old 01-10-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
What annoys you though....the cougar club is here to help! lol
The first time I heard him sing on A.I., I was hooked. Now I think he is better than ever. The only thing I would change about him is the eye liner, but I think it's all part of him. I think he is gorgeous without it.

By the way glamboraints....A.I. starts this week..........don't let me watch. I have to fulfill my New Years resolution. My husband says he will turn it on or record it. I told him I will delete it
Chickrae, we need to start a support group for those who want to resist the temptation to watch AI. LOL.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:36 PM

Adam has been daydreaming about the shows he'd like to appear. I'd love him to do Gossip Girl. It's so over the top. He'd be great with Chuck and Blair and love that it's filmed in NYC. He would be so amazing as a vamp on TB. He dismissed rumors about Glee, but I'd like to see him trade barbs with Sue. LOL
Clip:
If I had to pick a show to guest star on Id loooooooove to be on True Blood. Or Weeds. Those shows are amazing. Prob need some major acting classes though first. The casts of both those shows are first rate. Oh yeah. Id love to be on Gossip Girl too! Leighton is amazing. I should be Blairs shopping buddy. Hahah.
Adam Lambert + 'Ugly Betty': Let's make this happen, God! | EW.com

Old 01-11-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Chickrae, we need to start a support group for those who want to resist the temptation to watch AI. LOL.
Ha ha yeah but can you just offer me support on here for the time being.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:31 PM

3,131 posts, read 10,291,734 times
I could see adam on glee definitely. he does such a wide range of songs and they could really work him in on that show. also, true blood. I never watch weeds, so I can't relate there. I could even see him on ugly betty, just like the article says!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:16 PM

3,007 posts, read 3,261,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I'm in!

Too bad they brought in Ellen Degeneres. I like her well enough, but she has NO qualifications for this position! She's not a singer nor is she in the recording biz. Why is she there? And when Simon goes, that will be the final nail in the coffin. I'd like to think that Simon is leaving because he got disgusted by Adam's loss at the hands of cheating voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or