U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2010, 08:40 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,206,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
I could see adam on glee definitely. he does such a wide range of songs and they could really work him in on that show. also, true blood. I never watch weeds, so I can't relate there. I could even see him on ugly betty, just like the article says!
I voted for Glee. Although, I think he should be a vamp on True Blood too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM

Oh and funny Little Glambert story. This kid is a computer whiz. He logged onto my Facebook last week while he was at home with my mom and wrote "Adam Lambert" on my status message and on another friend's page. He's doing his best to spread the glittery love I guess. ;P

Old 01-14-2010, 08:47 AM

And while I'm hogging the thread here...I have been watching AI. I couldn't help myself.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,849,480 times
Right, I watched AI, too. Boredom/predictability that only the contestants keep at bay.
It's all about Kara now - "I like you!" "I don't like you!"
Miss Paula.
Simon is getting more and more detached. He can't stomach Kara, too.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:29 AM

I can't stomach Kara's eye makeup! Adam needs to give her a few tips. She looked like a cross eyed cat. And Posh looked a bit like a wax mannequin. Thank goodness for Mary J. Blige!

I liked the drummer with the broken arms and the two 16 year olds. I don't remember much from night 2 but "timber" and "Pants on the ground". LOL Oh and the little Tennessee girl, since I'm from Appalachia myself.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:37 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,849,480 times
Posh! Her face is probably full of Botox. Not an emotion shown.

The drummer with broken arms! What a wind of the 70s! He's going to be a darling of the show.
Pants on the ground will go on and on and make this man famous!

The shaky and nervous Tennessee girl? I think this is the type who should enter, - and win - this competition! The poor family that really had no hope in life whatsoever! This would be a real American dream come true, if she overcomes her nervousness.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:38 AM

6,258 posts, read 12,585,763 times
Default New vid!

Here it is Glamberts!
tiny commercial first
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music Video | Adam Lambert | Whataya Want From Me

Old 01-15-2010, 10:19 AM

5,076 posts, read 7,036,149 times
I still can't get the video, but look what I found. Adam will be a presenter on Critics Choice Movie Awards tonight airing at 9 p.m. PST and EST. It's live, but on cable.
Clip:
On to the more moody end of the Adam Lambert spectrum: In the video for "Whataya Want From Me," which airs between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. today on VH1 and MTV, he goes from contemplative to pissed off to conciliatory as he takes on an unseen lover, the paparazzi and his own emotional turmoil. The clip was directed by Diane Martel, who's worked with the likes of Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, the Killers and the White Stripes, and was leaked last night, but Adam didn't seem too bothered. "So it leaked," he tweeted. "Oh well."
Adam Lambert to present at Critics' Choice Awards; new video premieres today | Idol Tracker | Los Angeles Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2010/01/adam-lambert-to-present-at-critics-choice-new-video-premieres-today.html - broken link)

Old 01-15-2010, 11:48 AM

3,007 posts, read 3,253,292 times
"Bless me, Thread, for I have sinned . . . I watched AI."

My husband insisted there was nothing else on tv and I tried to concentrate on my computer but ultimately got sucked in.

I agree that this is definitely the end of AI.

And it will be the end of my sanity if I have to listen to that complete idiot Randy say "Look, Dog, that was great, man . . . " or the even bigger idiot Kara "You know what, I LIKE you!"

I don't know how Simon has stood it for so long.

And Ellen Degeneres?? Please! I LIKE Ellen, I really do, I think she's a great comedian, but she has NO qualifications to be a judge in a singing contest -- none whatsoever. Choosing her to be on the panel of judges was just the final nail in the coffin of AI's credibility.

Too bad they can't get Mary J. Blige to be a permanent judge. She had some intelligent comments, though I was disappointed that she couldn't see the Tennesee girl's talent. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:40 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,036,149 times
Glamberts, here's the official video on youtube. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRNCP5C8dQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or