U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 08:35 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,854,441 times

Advertisements

Hovering here, reading your comments gals. Just started a job, don't have much time on my hands now. Coming here to replenish all the glitter .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 10:07 AM

5,076 posts, read 7,039,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Here is a little more about him at the grammys
New Blog: Adam Lambert Makes Grammy Fashion Predictions! (http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/01/83467/ - broken link)
Can't wait to see Adam's outfit.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:08 PM

Adam is heading on his own first tour!!!!!

The only info, so far, I could find on a Canadian ticket-selling website:

Tour cities:

USA
Albuquerque
Atlanta
Bakersfield
Boston
Chicago
Cleveland
Concord
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Fresno
Holmdel
Houston
Irvine
Kansas City
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Milwaukee
New Jersey
Noblesville
Pittsburgh
Phoenix
Raleigh
San Diego
Shoreline
St Louis
St Paul
Virginia Beach
Wantagh
Washington DC

CANADA
Calgary
Montreal
Toronto
Vancouver
Winnipeg

Adam Lambert Concert Tickets - Adam Lambert Tour - Adam Lambert Live

Old 01-31-2010, 03:18 PM

it looks like the Pacific Northwest is being ignored. Too bad.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:01 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,059,508 times
Thanks for that information nuala.

So where or where will the Glamboraints meet for a concert?

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:15 PM

Adam Lambert Begins International Blitz in Canada

"We hear that Adam Lambert has begun to focus on international exposure. I’m sure all the international supporters of this web site are breathing heavy now! Earlier this week he was up in Canada, and the Canadians had nothing but big love for him. Is it just me, or do their DJs ask better questions?!?"

Way to go Canada!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:43 AM

Here's Adam's take on the guy that was eliminated from the top 24. I'm watching the Olympics, but thought post Adam's comments for all you Glamberts. nuala, I'd love to visit BC in the summer. Thanks for the clips.
Clip:
Adam Lambert, for one, can relate. Last year, he had to contend with unreleased music that a former associate wanted to put on the market. "The way the entertainment industry works is the minute you get any notoriety, people want to capitalize on it,"*Lambert said. "It can be really difficult because those things are sometimes out of your control and, like it or not, people can be sneaky or kind of heartless in trying to get something from you once you get to a certain point." But Lambert is careful to point out that when it comes to situations like Golightly's, the facts can be convoluted and the stakes only complicate matters."This guy who got disqualified feels screwed, but it's not 19's fault; they're just trying to be fair,"*Lambert said. "Sometimes these things are just out of your control and business is business."*
Golightly-gate: the latest, plus Simon Cowell and Adam Lambert weigh in | Idol Tracker | Los Angeles Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2010/02/golightlygate-the-latest-.html - broken link)

Old 02-19-2010, 12:53 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,029,920 times
Did anyone see that video where Adam chastises someone in the audience for talking loudly on her cell phone while he was singing? It's great...good for Adam!

YouTube - Adam Lambert to Fan: Stop Using Cell Phone at My Concert!

Holy cow, Wantagh? Really? His tour is skipping Seattle and Portland? Such a shame.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,208,911 times
Hi Glambertians!! I've missed you all. Like nuala, I'm also trying to deal with a job, well trying to get a business off the ground, and I've lost a lot of my free time too.

I just saw the cell phone clip last night and howled! So funny! Dominoes, we deliver. LOL

Oh my, a tour!!! I'll go anywhere.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:37 PM

2,506 posts, read 4,892,595 times
I love "What Do You Want From Me?" He really is talented. It's a shame he's getting some backlash
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or