U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 AM

5,076 posts, read 7,055,195 times

Advertisements

CBS News is reporting that Sarah Palin and Olympic gold medalist/pot enthusiast Shaun White are scheduled to appear on NBC's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday, March 2 when it returns to the air, and Adam Lambert is saying he will be the musical guest that very same night. Adam's not listed on the show's schedule so stay tuned. Adam will perform my favorite, "Music Again." Too bad Conan's gone. Conan was much friendlier toward Adam. I'd love to see Palin and Adam on the couch together. LOL.

Adam Lambert and Sarah Palin to share 'The... | Gather

Adam Lambert, Jamie Foxx will be on The Tonight Show when it returns with Jay Leno
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 10:58 AM

4,628 posts, read 9,054,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I'd love to see Palin and Adam on the couch together. LOL.
That, my friend, would be priceless~~~~

Old 02-23-2010, 03:38 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,222,530 times
Oh my, priceless indeed! I wonder what the notes on her hand would say then? ;P

My little Glambert thinks Shaun White is fab too. He said, "Shaun White is the coolest. He's a great skater like Snow White." I'm not really sure what that means, but it made me laugh.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Oh my, priceless indeed! I wonder what the notes on her hand would say then? ;P

My little Glambert thinks Shaun White is fab too. He said, "Shaun White is the coolest. He's a great skater like Snow White." I'm not really sure what that means, but it made me laugh.
The guy is amazing. I didn't realize he had two open heart surgeries as a child and still needs to see a cardiologist amazing. I got chills when I saw do the final trick the other night after he'd already won the gold. I love short track and snowboarding.

Old 02-23-2010, 07:30 PM

4,218 posts, read 7,881,379 times
Quote:
I love short track and snowboarding.
I love alpine skiing. Skied on the Grouse mountain and Whistler/Blackcomb back when I lived in Vancouver... It's nice to see familiar places/streets on TV..

Old 02-23-2010, 11:02 PM

4,302 posts, read 8,078,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Hovering here, reading your comments gals. Just started a job, don't have much time on my hands now. Coming here to replenish all the glitter .
Ditto to that. Will this tax season ever end...these 12 hour days are killing me. I miss seeing or hearing about Adam so had to come here to get my fix. When or when will he be touring. I hope this summer.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:53 AM

4,576 posts, read 3,542,239 times
I loved his rendition of Mad World.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:41 PM

3,129 posts, read 2,508,480 times
Hi guys!

Well, I am not enjoying Idol this season without Adam. Nobody at all, is that interesting. Adam just stood out from day 1 for me.
I'll continue to watch, and I'm hoping Adam will come back to sing on the show.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
Hi guys!

Well, I am not enjoying Idol this season without Adam. Nobody at all, is that interesting. Adam just stood out from day 1 for me.
I'll continue to watch, and I'm hoping Adam will come back to sing on the show.
I've heard it's pretty bad. Adam set the bar high. The only time I'll watch AI this season is if Adam performs.

Old 02-27-2010, 07:50 AM

4,302 posts, read 8,078,564 times
Quote:
I've heard it's pretty bad. Adam set the bar high. The only time I'll watch AI this season is if Adam performs.
I have to agree with you on this. I broke my rule of never watching A.I. again and watched the guys perform the other night......please can they get any worse. No one compares to Adam.

When in doubt read the TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or