Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2010, 11:03 AM

3,273 posts, read 2,964,754 times

Advertisements

Thanks Tigerlily for the links, I missed him last night.

EDIT: I just watched him.......WOW, was he good!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2010, 03:30 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,644,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
Thanks Tigerlily for the links, I missed him last night.

EDIT: I just watched him.......WOW, was he good!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was GREAT!!

Old 03-05-2010, 01:11 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,240,369 times
Glamberts, here's another new song.
Clip:
Adams under someone's spell in his new song "Voodoo." The track, which appears on international versions of Lambert's debut album For Your Entertainment, should be released in the U.S. soon, according to his Twitter account.
Lambert announced the song's release to his fans late Thursday, writing, "Song will be released soon in US on WWFM & FYE Remix EP! Check out VOODOO! Bonus track co-written w Sam Sparro appearing on international release of FYE. Turn it up."
"Voodoo" has a spacey feel that is reminiscent of the For Your Entertainment cover art. (Co-writer Sparro has penned tracks for "Star Trek" and "***** Eye for the Straight Guy." With its throwback, new-romantic vibe, it feels like it could have easily been recorded by Duran Duran during their 1980s heyday.

Adam Lambert Releases New Song, 'Voodoo' - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

YouTube - Adam Lambert- Voodoo

Old 03-05-2010, 04:20 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,454,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Sorry to go on so, but I guess they don't call this the Adam Lambert Worship Thread for nothin'.
No apologies ever for Adamworship! [JK ~ ]

And thanks tiger, for the links. It was a great performance on Leno, wasn't it? He's as spectacular as ever ~

Old 03-07-2010, 07:37 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,466,911 times
Thanks Tigerlilly for the link....love the song. As always, Adam rules!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:50 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,454,576 times
This is for the folks who missed it when Mookster first posted it. Just because I'm in the "sparkly love" mood today!!!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:14 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,111,766 times
Hi girlies!
Thanks for the link to Voodoo!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:19 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,111,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Adam Lambert confirms 'Idol' appearance?

He wrote: "Yes, I have been booked on Idol!"

Lambert added: "Can't reveal the date yet but it's a ways off... So excited."
Yay! I was just wondering about this since Alison, Kris and Danny have been on so far. I'm half watching Idol, but it's sooooo bad. I do like Crystal Bowersox (sp?) and a handful of others, but they can't compare to Adam. And Kara annoys me so much this year. Last night Ellen was sitting on Simon's lap and pretending to make out with him. My little Glambert walked in the room and said, "Ew, that's just gross." and then left the room. LOL

Old 03-10-2010, 08:47 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,466,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Yay! I was just wondering about this since Alison, Kris and Danny have been on so far. I'm half watching Idol, but it's sooooo bad. I do like Crystal Bowersox (sp?) and a handful of others, but they can't compare to Adam. And Kara annoys me so much this year. Last night Ellen was sitting on Simon's lap and pretending to make out with him. My little Glambert walked in the room and said, "Ew, that's just gross." and then left the room. LOL
I swore I wouldnt watch it this year but find myself turning it on once in while. I really think Crystal will win it. The girls are much better than the guys this year. Shibon or whatever her name is, is a close second

Of course there will never been anyone like Adam.
Have you heard when he is appearing on A.I. If anyone hears, let me know

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,879,982 times
I like Crystal, Didi and Lilly (sometimes) and Andrew (but he might be a one trick pony). No one can compare to Adam and never will. He was one in a million.

I don't know why but I just don't like Siobhan. I feel like she tries too hard to be in the lower registers and her voice really can't handle it. She seems like a phony to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities