U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 02:56 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,613,621 times

Advertisements

It does seem that they are looking for the opposite of Adam but it is working against them.
Go Adam!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 04:32 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,049,268 times
I finally watched AI last week. My husband's turned it one and I was compelled to watch the train wreck. LOL. There is no way that girl compares to Adam. Kara is way off base. I thought the guy who tried to change up the RS song to a reggae number thought he could pull it off because Adam was so successful with "Ring of Fire". We both thought the show was boring. Kris Allen needs to show some enthusiasm if he's going to do those Ford commercials. He mumbles and speaks in a monotone. Who was that Lady GaGa wannabe with indian head dress? One of the worst performances I've ever seen on AI. I'll grab the remote this week because I refuse to watch Miley Cyrus. BTW- I read Paula Abdul is going to revive Ed McMahon's Star Search.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:37 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,217,865 times
Happy Tuesday girls!
#glamkilt on Twitpic

Old 03-23-2010, 01:30 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,046,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I finally watched AI last week. My husband's turned it one and I was compelled to watch the train wreck. LOL. ...I'll grab the remote this week because I refuse to watch Miley Cyrus. BTW- I read Paula Abdul is going to revive Ed McMahon's Star Search.
I caught part of an AI episode. The only one I cared to listen to was that girl with the dreads. She's too different and too independent to win. I think she's an original, but she's not going appeal to the mainstream music industry.

Yeah, Tiger! You grab that remote, girl, and don't let go ~ Isn't Adam supposed to be appearing on AI this season?

I'd like to see Paula do something like a revived Star Search. It could be interesting...

Old 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,613,621 times
I am glad they put chris's name on the commercial cause I did not even recognize him.
Thanks for the Adam link!

Old 03-24-2010, 08:48 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,872,897 times
"Touching Adam's cactus"

Adam Interview with the Scottish Newspaper, the Daily Record : ADAM LAMBERT THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL SITE

Old 03-24-2010, 03:05 PM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,906 posts, read 6,134,287 times
Default Stopped Lurking :D

Hi Everyone! I admit it, I've been a long-time lurker. But I wanted to share this person's Youtube channel -- he/she (have no clue who it is) has some rather personal videos and info. So, I'm posting the latest one on there. Some really good imagery.

YouTube - My Voodoo Adam Lambert

Their Youtube name is "Camebacktoyou." (But you'll see it on the above link.) There about 14 uploads of Adam that I don't know where they got their info from, but it seems they do know him. Maybe everyone already knows about this person, but just in case not, I'm posting it.

Not sure, but this user keeps mentioning Russia....don't know who he/she is. Here's a little clip from their comment page on one of the videos of Adam in Mexico with Tommy and others:

Quote:
Camebacktoyou

I have videos Adam and Tommy behind stage. Tommy kissing Adam on lips and they have fun. But I dont want to upload it here because Adam dont want it.

Reply from another poster:

He is straight. He just lets Adam do what he wants on stage and for the camera becasue he is a musician and very open-minded. Besides, who am i going to believe: some random person on the internet who has no proof, or adam saying it to a camera?

Reply from CamebacktoYou
Have you proof now? Adam and Tommy were together on vacation. And who says to camera all truth? Tommy was bi always-in Russia too.
I like edgy artists, but what I like about Adam is that he is "real" and upfront, kind, direct, and honest. Obviously, he's talented. He will be fun to watch as he transforms himself -- and I bet he's got many ways that he can do that!

What a fascinating -- and handsome -- man Adam is!!

Last edited by Wisteria; 03-24-2010 at 03:18 PM..

Old 03-26-2010, 11:46 AM

4,628 posts, read 9,046,222 times
Hi there Wisteria!

I've never heard of that channel. Very interesting, and I'll check it out later. Nice if they could, with Adam's permission, post the videos from backstage.

Thanks for the video - I'd not seen that before either! All info from Glamberts is wanted here! Yes, I think Adam's got quite a long career ahead of himself. I'm still hoping for some songs that are a cappella, though. What a treasure that'd be!

Old 04-06-2010, 02:19 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,592,629 times
Thumbs up breaking news!

Adam Lambert exclusive: Confirmed as 'American Idol' mentor next week! What do you think? | EW.com

How do you like them apples!

Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,049,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
fuzzy, I like them apples fine. Best post of the day on CD. Adam will show em how it's done. It was great knowing he would perform. Now, he's going to be a mentor. Go Adam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or