U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2010, 07:14 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,056,853 times

Advertisements

Here's another upcoming show:

"Just a headís up: Adamís beautiful VH1 Unplugged songs will start airing on TV beginning Friday, April 9, 11 PM Pacific. They will replay Saturday morning at 2:30 AM, and Iím sure multiple times over and over."

From this site: TV Appearances : ADAM LAMBERT THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL SITE

Click on the "click here for all the video versions" There're Five new videos!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2010, 07:58 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,057,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Here's another upcoming show:

"Just a headís up: Adamís beautiful VH1 Unplugged songs will start airing on TV beginning Friday, April 9, 11 PM Pacific. They will replay Saturday morning at 2:30 AM, and Iím sure multiple times over and over."

From this site: TV Appearances : ADAM LAMBERT THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL SITE

Click on the "click here for all the video versions" There're Five new videos!!!!
Wicked, here's some more Adam news. Woohoo. Got to get me some more Adam. LOL.
Clip:
Lambert also announced that he'll release a new EP containing remixes of his first two singles -- "For Your Entertainment" and "Whataya Want from Me" -- and a third track from his debut album entitled "Voodo." The "Remixes" EP will be released on Lambert's Web site adamofficial.com Apr. 9 and to digital retailers Apr. 13, the same night of his return to "Idol."
Adam Lambert to Mentor 'American Idol' Top 8, Release 'Remixes' EP | Billboard.com

Old 04-07-2010, 03:19 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,627,540 times
yea!!
thanks gals!

Old 04-07-2010, 03:41 PM

2,725 posts, read 3,979,897 times
Seriously, why would anyone worship any human being, especially this freak? He's nothing more but a typical band geek in highschool. He would be picked on in any high school anywhere in America. He is a perverted average singer. Worship. If anyone actually worships this clown , then you have some serious issues that must be addressed. Seriously, I am not trying to be a hater, but his music is average at best and what takes away from that is him himself.

If you must worship someone, how about your parents who work hard every day, or that special teacher, or someone, etc who is taking the time to help to guide you, or better yet how about God himself? Im not a bible thumper,but come on, I can't believe all these people put this dorky freak on some sort of pedestal. I'm sure I'll get attacked for this but who cares. Not everyone can adore your little band geek who wears makeup.....Oh my!

Old 04-07-2010, 09:42 PM

Wow, here is a little glitter-dazzle for you!
Sorry but my mammy and pappy are resting inside the pearly gates

Old 04-08-2010, 04:02 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,606,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Seriously, why would anyone worship any human being, especially this freak?
Oh for crying out loud. No one on here goes to bed at night and prays to Adam Lambert. This could have been called the Adam Lambert Adoration thread just as easily. And as for being a band geek, unless I missed something, you might mean choir geek? And if he had been in MY choir, oh trust me, he would not have been considered a geek by anyone.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:56 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,224,196 times
LOL!!! I lurve me some choir geeks.
I'm so excited for Unplugged tomorrow and then Adam mentoring AI on Tues (not to mention that Glee is back) that I'm going to paint my nails black and break out the glitter!
Little Glambert has been listening to this one over and over.
"Down The Rabbit Hole (Unplugged)" by Adam Lambert | .com Live Performance | VH1.com

Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 AM

LOL!
I like how he is barely able to stay on the stool
This is the first time I had heard this once this way.
Me like!!!

Old 04-09-2010, 09:22 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,224,196 times
I likey too! I thought it had a bit of the Ring of Fire vibe to it.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:39 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,606,056 times
Oooh boy what a treat! Thanks Mookster It did have a little of the Ring of Fire kind of exotic, almost East Indian or Oriental sound to it. He does that well, and his voice sounds SO good! I'm going to have to tape a BIG sign on the tv to remind me to watch tonight. (I already have 2 reminders set on the computer!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or