U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-15-2010, 01:03 AM

4,689 posts, read 4,542,699 times
We noticed yesterday there seems to something wrong with mikes. I remember Adam made a comment after last season, something is not right with the sound. I don't remember exactly. Last night, we had to keep upping the volume during the performances. Same tonight. Seacrest's mike was fine. I did not like Adam shrouded in the laser lights, smoke or whatever either. Still, the performances last night paled next to Glambert. We're so glad Andrew is gone, but I really thought Aaron should have been the other eliminated.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 10:03 AM

4,629 posts, read 5,985,022 times
Yes, now that you mentioned it tiger, I heard that as well. Not sure who Aaron or Andrew are, or which ones the are...I've just heard the guy with the long blonde hair sing, and Crystal Bowersox and Big Mike. They should be the last two standing, IMO. But, of course, neither has the excitement that Glambert can generate

Old 04-15-2010, 03:30 PM

4,689 posts, read 4,542,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Yes, now that you mentioned it tiger, I heard that as well. Not sure who Aaron or Andrew are, or which ones the are...I've just heard the guy with the long blonde hair sing, and Crystal Bowersox and Big Mike. They should be the last two standing, IMO. But, of course, neither has the excitement that Glambert can generate
We've been watching since the final ten. As it stands now, I'd like to see Crystal and Lee as the last two standing. Lee has the kind of voice I like. Casey is good on the guitar. Big Mike has a good voice, but not my type of music.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:45 PM

6,259 posts, read 8,236,676 times
Ok, Adam must have been to the latest Muse concert somewhere, when I saw the lazers I thought....

YouTube - Muse - New Born- LIVE Gwinnett Arena 2/27/10 Resistance Tour

Old 04-15-2010, 11:55 PM

3,009 posts, read 1,726,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
I agree, the staging was overdone. You're right, it totally obscured him - you couldn't even see him half the time. It was way too heavy on the smoke and lasers all over the place. I don't know, maybe he thinks he can do and control everything...sometimes that just does not work.

He really needs a stage manager and should leave the direction to a professional stage manager. I know I said this before, but what works in a club or in theatre, does not translate well on tv. Oh, I did love his glitterfied ear pieces - very cool.

But I sill loved his vocals....reminded me again how spectacular his voice is. Everyone on AI pales in comparison to him. Such a gorgeous talent!

Yes, he does make one swoon, doesn't he? I spent the afternoon playing youtube videos of his old performances! He's got the kavorka!

Old 04-16-2010, 05:01 AM

Ok, give me the goods on kavorka I can only think of the dr. death jack guy.

Adam is gorgeous.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:40 AM

4,629 posts, read 5,985,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
Ok, Adam must have been to the latest Muse concert somewhere, when I saw the lazers I thought...
Oh boy, maybe they have they same art director ~ - and Adam just added a bunch of blinding smoke ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
He's got the kavorka!
What the heck? OK, woman, what's up with the "kavorka"?????

Old 04-16-2010, 07:46 PM

3,009 posts, read 1,726,695 times
Oh COME ON!!! Do none of you watch Seinfeld?? Do you remember the episode where George decides to convert to Latvian Orthodox for a girlfriend and in the process, Kramer meets one of the nuns and she falls in love with him and renounces her vows? Kramer goes to the priests and begs them for help for this "thing" he can't control. The priest looks serious and says "you have the kavorka -- the allure of the wild beast." Bwahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

Old 04-16-2010, 09:05 PM

LOL

YouTube - Seinfeld - Kramer has the Power!! FUNNY REACTION (SubtÃ*tulos español)

Old 04-16-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Oh COME ON!!! Do none of you watch Seinfeld?? Do you remember the episode where George decides to convert to Latvian Orthodox for a girlfriend and in the process, Kramer meets one of the nuns and she falls in love with him and renounces her vows? Kramer goes to the priests and begs them for help for this "thing" he can't control. The priest looks serious and says "you have the kavorka -- the allure of the wild beast." Bwahahahaaaaaaa!!!!
thanks for a funny reminder, I had forgotten about it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities