U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2009, 12:59 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,042,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Paparazzi are disguisting... In the second video, they pursue Adam's vehicle and just wouldn't leave him alone...

Insane Paparazzi Attacks!!! poor Adam : ADAM LAMBERT American Idol Winner Official Unofficial Fansite

From a comment there: "I am finally starting to understand why Britney Spears went crazy for a while. Can Adam handle all this pressure?"
Adam was trying to enter a medical building yesterday when these maniacs tried to interview him. The lady that tried to helped in shown in the still photos. It's obvious from the photos he was being gracious when they turned on him. The paparazzi will be like rabid dogs after the Rolling Stone article hits the news stands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 01:01 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,035,406 times
Talking Adam As A Blond!!!!!

YouTube - Adam Lambert at Mt Carmel graduation 2000

I found this perusing vids of Adam on youtube. Check out a blond Adam!!!
What a diff. 9 years makes in audience reaction!

I don't know why, but I can't open the videos of the kids responding to Adam's voice. I even went through Youtube directly and can only open one of them.....?????

There's a video of Glambert singing a duet in English and Hebrew. Our boy "melodiously" jumps three octaves if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone tell for sure? Just curious....I never tire of hearing his voice ~~~~

Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,581,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
I found this perusing vids of Adam on youtube. Check out a blond Adam!!!
What a diff. 9 years makes in audience reaction! ~~~~
But it's their graduation, they just want to get out of there!

Has anyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOLLa1Dlav0

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 06-06-2009 at 01:46 PM..

Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,035,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
But it's their graduation, they just want to get out of there!
LOL, I can understand!

OMG, would somebody please shut off that yappy weather lady. She keeps interrupting Adam! It's criminal!!! -

Old 06-06-2009, 06:24 PM

I see it as a blessing Adam didn't win. He is so not WalMart. Kris had to sing the "terrible" song at the WM shareholder's meeting. LOL.
Kris Allen, Smokey Robinson, perform at Wal-Mart, 4th Ld-Writethru, AR | Product Design and Development

Old 06-06-2009, 11:38 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,581,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
LOL, I can understand!

OMG, would somebody please shut off that yappy weather lady. She keeps interrupting Adam! It's criminal!!! -
But Adam helped her with her "guyliner'! That takes nerve!

Old 06-07-2009, 02:32 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,212,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao View Post
Mookster's son is adorable!

Check out the first two videos I posted. It's an autistic boy responding to music (Adam) for the first time in his life.
Awwwwww tao! That's my baby in the crazy Woody shirt! LOL He's such a fan. He's been listening to his Adam cd for 2 days straight - in Target, at restaurants. He even keeps the headphones on during his nap.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Wow! What a gorgeous song!! I can't wait until he has a record out!

Quote:
Paparazzi are disguisting... In the second video, they pursue Adam's vehicle and just wouldn't leave him alone...

Insane Paparazzi Attacks!!! poor Adam : ADAM LAMBERT American Idol Winner Official Unofficial Fansite

From a comment there: "I am finally starting to understand why Britney Spears went crazy for a while. Can Adam handle all this pressure?"
OMG! That is horrible!!!

Old 06-07-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
If only I could........but way to old to do that. I have a couple daughters I will have to drag along.......because they like Kris
Didn't someone mention a cd data get together at a concert?

Old 06-08-2009, 08:54 AM

Adam was named artist of the yesterday at the Annual Young Hollywood Awards in Santa Monica. Adam indicated all questions will be answered in Rolling Stone article when it comes out next month. Kris Allen is already commenting on Adam's relationship in the article. Also, pics of Adam receiving his award last night with a new hairstyle.
Clip:
...Kris Allen calls Lambert and LaBry's friendship a "cool combination," because they're so different. "Drake's from Louisiana and Adam is from L.A.," he says. "But they click well and they're really nice together."
... Kris Allen, 23, is already speaking out in support of his good friend and runner-up, praising Lambert for his openness.
"I think he's happier that he can be himself and it's nice," Allen says of Lambert, 27, stepping out with his friend Drake LaBry. "Adam is who he is and he's not afraid. I support him in whatever he does."

Kris Allen Calls Adam Lambert & Drake LaBry a 'Cool Combination' - Adam Lambert, Kris Allen : People.com

Pics of Adam:
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cele...s-stud-214401/

Last edited by tigerlily; 06-08-2009 at 09:02 AM.. Reason: added additional link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or