U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2009, 07:00 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,811,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I'm pretty sure I know who wasn't his favorite competitor. LOL
Oh yes, it's pretty obvious, (as I suspected he he). What did you mean as the second question that was given answer to in the article?

(I'm concerned, after this article, about the amount of b. consumed by him).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2009, 07:41 PM

5,074 posts, read 7,012,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Oh yes, it's pretty obvious, (as I suspected he he). What did you mean as the second question that was given answer to in the article?

(I'm concerned, after this article, about the amount of b. consumed by
him).
Check out page 55, bottom right Kiss Medley. Could be the reason Gene Simmons keeps criticizing Adam. What do you think? I love Adam's take on the after life. It's mine too. The pics are fine, but most we've seen already.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:55 PM

Yes, first of all I was surprised to read that Adam hadn't been a fan We kind of assumed it was his kind of thing - ???? But apparently not! (which is good, in retrospect {whew}) I think Adam avoids confrontations, generally, but maybe his thinking spilled somewhat while they were rehearsing, - and yes, then Gene Simmons is p**d.

I like his take on the afterlife Then of course I'm an atheist (are you?), but his view of "goodness after" is better.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Yes, first of all I was surprised to read that Adam hadn't been a fan We kind of assumed it was his kind of thing - ???? But apparently not! (which is good, in retrospect {whew}) I think Adam avoids confrontations, generally, but maybe his thinking spilled somewhat while they were rehearsing, - and yes, then Gene Simmons is p**d.

I like his take on the afterlife Then of course I'm an atheist (are you?), but his view of "goodness after" is better.
Pretty much an atheist. My ex was Jewish so I know something about the Jewish religion. Adam's take on the after life is pretty consistent with Jewish belief. What I was taught (I took some instruction) was that Jews do not believe in hell or heaven. You are remembered for the good works you do in this life. It's what I believe.

Last edited by tigerlily; 06-16-2009 at 08:21 PM..

Old 06-16-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Pretty much an atheist. My ex was Jewish so I know something about the Jewish religion. Adam's take on the after life is pretty consistent with Jewish belief. What I was taught (I took some instruction) was that Jews do not believe in hell or heaven. You are remembered for the good works you do in this life. It's what I believe.
Aha. He must have picked up some of the thinking from his mother (she must be Jewish since the father's name is Eber Lambert - so I still think he's Swedish). Mothers pass down Jewish "designation".

With all the interviews and the whirlwind life for him, I'm worried a bit about the long-term, can he withstand all this. Too much booze, to my liking. I'd like him to be able to do album after album, and not to succumb.

Last edited by nuala; 06-16-2009 at 08:50 PM..

Old 06-17-2009, 10:37 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,186,157 times
Another magazine for us to buy, ladies!

Sexy & Single Men of '09 - ADAM LAMBERT - Hottest Bachelors, Adam Lambert : People.com

Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Chace Crawford is cute. His roommate Ed Westwick is more my style. I'm surprised he didn't make the list. He's terrific as Chuck on Gossip Girl. Adam, of course, should have been number one. LOL

Old 06-17-2009, 11:26 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,492,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
WOW, I didn't know Adam made the list. This is awesome!

Old 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,186,157 times
Isn't it great???

I was also happy to see the guy from X-men Origins. He was smoking hot in the movie. That was one action boys movie that I certainly didn't mind watching for the eye candy.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:52 PM

I am not familiar with most of them guys

Another proof that Gene Simmons can hardly cover his green monster:

"It could very well be that Simmons might be feeling a pang of jealousy at how much hype Adam is generating, some are saying, which becomes obvious when the Fox reporter asks him how it was like for him to perform with Lambert on the AI finale. “How was it for him to perform with us, you mean? That’s right, I see. Well, you just have to realize who the governor is and who the little puppy is.” Simmons states."

Gene Simmons’ Take on Adam Lambert: He Should Shut Up - KISS co-founder says Glambert doesn’t have what it takes to be a rock star - Softpedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or