U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-22-2009, 10:53 AM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,283 posts, read 8,022,382 times
Reputation: 1686

Advertisements

[quote=nuala;9388638]Check out this online chat of Adam with fans.

He will be giving autographs and taking pictures with whoever asks, on their Idol tour! Chickrae, where are you!!

But, he's gonna sing only "Mad World" (duets too, probably)

I will bring my paper and pen to the concert and for sure my camera......wow that would be awesome. I hope my dh won't mind...ha ha, cause he is going.

Only mad world.......ah...but its my favorite
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-22-2009, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Northeast TN
3,885 posts, read 7,175,336 times
Reputation: 3601
OMG! I hope he really will keep doing the pics and autographs on the tour!!! I'll ask him to sign little Rockstar's microphone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 11:16 AM
 
Location: Northeast TN
3,885 posts, read 7,175,336 times
Reputation: 3601
Adam Lambert: Blue and silver… and definitely a lot of black. And bring your black nail polish and your eyeliner, people! And just sprinkle glitter all over everything!

Blue Glambert cape with silver letters??? Oh and I'm having a hard time not rushing out to sniff the Dior Homme!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 AM
 
4,210 posts, read 7,790,163 times
Reputation: 4920
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Adam Lambert: Blue and silver… and definitely a lot of black. And bring your black nail polish and your eyeliner, people! And just sprinkle glitter all over everything!

Blue Glambert cape with silver letters??? Oh and I'm having a hard time not rushing out to sniff the Dior Homme!!!
That's what I'll do the next time I'm in a department store - sniff!!!!!!

I'm truly making a cape, but it's taking much longer than when I was younger and more dexterios with embroidery. Mine is black with green sparkles and green metallic letters. Why I'm making one, I don't know, - not going to the tour!

And yes, the plastic microphone with his autograph would be a treasure worth laminating!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 01:05 PM
 
4,210 posts, read 7,790,163 times
Reputation: 4920
Flaming bra on Lady Gaga:

Fans agog over Lady Gaga at MMVAs; Nickelback takes most hardware - Sound Check

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM
 
Location: Northeast TN
3,885 posts, read 7,175,336 times
Reputation: 3601
Holy moly!!! I'd worry about the girls getting singed. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 01:16 PM
 
Location: Northeast TN
3,885 posts, read 7,175,336 times
Reputation: 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
That's what I'll do the next time I'm in a department store - sniff!!!!!!

I'm truly making a cape, but it's taking much longer than when I was younger and more dexterios with embroidery. Mine is black with green sparkles and green metallic letters. Why I'm making one, I don't know, - not going to the tour!

And yes, the plastic microphone with his autograph would be a treasure worth laminating!
I think I may have to bribe a friend to make me one. I'm not very crafty. I keep checking Etsy to see if someone has them.

Wouldn't the autographed microphone be the cutest thing ever? He's begged to listen to "Want" about a hundred times today. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 03:11 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,283 posts, read 8,022,382 times
Reputation: 1686
[quote=nuala;9408878]

Quote:
I'm truly making a cape, but it's taking much longer than when I was younger and more dexterios with embroidery. Mine is black with green sparkles and green metallic letters. Why I'm making one, I don't know, - not going to the tour!
You are making it so we can see how awesome it is. You must take pictures....it sounds amazing. We will send you pictures from the concert and you can wear your cape while you look at them lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Quote:
I think I may have to bribe a friend to make me one. I'm not very crafty. I keep checking Etsy to see if someone has them.
If you do and wear it to the concert, take pictures. When is the concert where you are? Is the dh going with you. Mine is. I hope I behave myself and don't scream or something.


Quote:
Wouldn't the autographed microphone be the cutest thing ever? He's begged to listen to "Want" about a hundred times today. LOL
That would be so cute....and when Adam is a big star he would always have that microphone
That song Want is pretty good, but I refuse to buy that albumn if Adam is upset it's getting released
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
 
4,210 posts, read 7,790,163 times
Reputation: 4920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
We will send you pictures from the concert and you can wear your cape while you look at them lol
ROFLMAO That's the funniest thing I've heard in a week!!!! Thanks for the laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2009, 08:27 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,283 posts, read 8,022,382 times
Reputation: 1686
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
Yes, thanks tigerlily, for our morning Adam fix. I wonder if there'll be a run on this CD the way there was for RS?

LOL, I like that - "we'll be taking our walkers all over the country"...count me in!
Ha ha. Well maybe with our walkers we can sit closer up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top