U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2009, 01:46 PM

4,218 posts, read 7,857,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I think we should wear one of nuala's adam capes! I just don' think my DH would let me. I have to be reserves at this concert and it will be hard
Like my son would say, "Barnacles!" (his swearing word lately).

This is my cape:

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327/blueberry_land/ALcape03.jpg (broken link)

The Portland concert, already?? Waiting impatiently for your impressions!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2009, 10:22 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,040,667 times
I finally found something. People aren't really "star struck" here. Note most of the fans are Adam fans.

'Idols Live Tour' descends on Portland, Ore. | Idol Tracker | Los Angeles Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/idols-live-tour-descends-on-portland-or.html - broken link)

Old 07-05-2009, 10:29 PM

Default Spoiler Alert - what they're singing

American Idol 2009 Tour Spoilers

Check out this blog. This guy has a live feed from the concert. Adam in jeans and sleeveless t-shirt.
http://www.blogtv.com/people/kidflash

The audience at the Rose Garden
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/the-show-will-go-one-in-five-minutes.html (broken link)

Pre-show with Adam and Lil (that's Kris in the background wearing the stocking cap. It's only 85 degrees here today. LOL
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/video-preshow-chat-with-lil-rounds-and-adam-lambert.html (broken link)

Some of the other idols:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/video-preshow-chat-with-lil-rounds-and-adam-lambert.html (broken link)

Adam looks great
http://twitpic.com/photos/idoltourbenches

Last edited by tigerlily; 07-05-2009 at 11:23 PM..

Old 07-05-2009, 11:58 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,032,354 times
You are fast, woman! I've got to get used to this new electronic age of ours (). I was watching the news, and thought I had an original idea of checking for info online!

I found a rickey webcast of the performance (I think of Matt Gokey, Anoop and Alison Irahita) which was really too scratchy to link here. People were saying somthing about Matt and Anoop dressing as the Blues Brothers. Wonder if I heard that correctly~~~ Lil Rounds sounded good!

That's a great preshow interview with Lil and Adam from the latimes blog. She seems like such a nice person. What the heck's up with that woolen cap on Kris Allen??? We took the dog for a walk and it was hot out there!

Still glad I waited and didn't get tickets. Even though it'll be a few years before Adam makes his own tour, I think it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you for the links, tigerlilly.

PS to MOOKS: The ban on DSLR pics may just be at the Rose Garden, where the concert was tonight. I got the info off of the Garden's website.
Aren't DSLRs the cameras with the long lenses? I'm sure we'll be seeing pics online within a few hours, or so.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:15 AM

6,258 posts, read 12,594,326 times
shoot, gotta get to work!
will be drooling later,
thanks gals, hear the weather is fantastic in Portland!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
You are fast, woman! I've got to get used to this new electronic age of ours (). I was watching the news, and thought I had an original idea of checking for info online!

I found a rickey webcast of the performance (I think of Matt Gokey, Anoop and Alison Irahita) which was really too scratchy to link here. People were saying somthing about Matt and Anoop dressing as the Blues Brothers. Wonder if I heard that correctly~~~ Lil Rounds sounded good!

That's a great preshow interview with Lil and Adam from the latimes blog. She seems like such a nice person. What the heck's up with that woolen cap on Kris Allen??? We took the dog for a walk and it was hot out there!

Still glad I waited and didn't get tickets. Even though it'll be a few years before Adam makes his own tour, I think it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you for the links, tigerlilly.

PS to MOOKS: The ban on DSLR pics may just be at the Rose Garden, where the concert was tonight. I got the info off of the Garden's website.
Aren't DSLRs the cameras with the long lenses? I'm sure we'll be seeing pics online within a few hours, or so.
The ricky.com was scratchy and kind of silly, but I happened to find that just as Adam was on stage with the sleeveless number. You really can't hear the music.
The critique on the spoiler alert link was pretty funny. The young girl that searched the internet for hotel room interiors and figured out where the Idols were staying was ingenious. Wow, I just checked the spoiler alert link again.
On edit: I completely missed the slideshow on the bottom of the page with more of Adam and another outfit.

Last edited by tigerlily; 07-06-2009 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: addition

Old 07-06-2009, 07:47 AM

Default This is good

Video of Adam signing after the show and comments from concert goers, critique of all the performances. Lots to see on this one

Idol Chatter: American Idol News, Rumors & Information €“ USATODAY.com

Last edited by tigerlily; 07-06-2009 at 08:02 AM..

Old 07-06-2009, 09:50 AM

Sound not good, but check out Adam's "tails" in Slow Ride.
Group Number and individual Idol performances:
American Idols Live - Portland Oregon - 04/05/09 | mjsbigblog

Bowie Medley:

YouTube - Adam Lambert - Bowie Medley - 7-5-09 Portland OR

Starlight:

YouTube - Adam Lambert Opening night of American Idols Live tour

Mad World:

YouTube - Adam Lambert - "Mad World" Portland July 3, 2009

Slow Ride:

YouTube - Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta - Slow Ride

Old 07-06-2009, 10:33 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,210,299 times
Whew!!! I may need CPR or something at the concert!

I need to spread more rep love. I can't give any to you all yet!

Old 07-06-2009, 11:23 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,857,045 times
I need to take serious time to view/listen to all of this! {wipes hot mist off her forehead}
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or