U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-17-2009, 04:48 PM

4,163 posts, read 5,735,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
So cute seeing him performing in front of mirrors - - looking at his own movements....

He's a nerd and an exhibitionist and a people-pleaser rolled up in one

(in his latest video-message):

Videos | The Official Adam Lambert Site

(((((I haven't had a chance to watch/listen to all Muse videos posted here, and in seven's Muse thread, - but I have a hunch I'll be a convert, too!))))))
He has the whole package. Can we wait a whole year before he starts touring...it seems like eternity away
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2009, 11:54 PM

4,629 posts, read 6,202,588 times

LOL, this is a perfect description, nuala. He is just a millimetre short of being silly/goofy, but then you get a look at those gorgeous blue eyes and his moves!

It'll be hard to wait an entire year for his solo tour. From what Mookster and Chickrae have said, it's more than worth it to see him perform live.

Maybe he'll do a tv special or something, what do you think? Don't singers usually do performances when they release a CD? Thought so, but maybe not~~~

Old 08-18-2009, 12:03 AM

6,259 posts, read 8,575,973 times
Hey that was a fun look at his life!
Having a time of it for sure, thanks for the link!
Did you know Muse is opening for U2 for a few shows in the US?
tickets were out in the first hour!

Old 08-18-2009, 11:21 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,293,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
So cute seeing him performing in front of mirrors - - looking at his own movements....

(in his latest video-message):

Videos | The Official Adam Lambert Site

(((((I haven't had a chance to watch/listen to all Muse videos posted here, and in seven's Muse thread, - but I have a hunch I'll be a convert, too!))))))
LOL Love it! Both your comment and the video.

I'm not digging the Michelin man look so I hope that's not his CD, but of course, I would buy it regardless.

I can't wait to see an entire concert of Adam. I would almost go to another AI concert . He really is that amazing in person.

OMG at Muse opening for U2! I think I need tickets. I may have to request that for Christmas and my birthday combined. I just checked and they are in Raleigh, NC in Oct. I have friends there.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:16 AM

4,629 posts, read 6,202,588 times
I think it was yesterday that several new pics of Adam were posted on Adamofficial. I need to say this again, Mookster your pics are so much better.

BTW, I'd go to an AI concert just based on what Chickrae and Mookster have said. That is of course, if Adam performs!

I don't envy those other AI performers [poor kids] with reviews like this from last night's performance in Boston:

On a stage full of Idols, Adam Lambert is the only star - BostonHerald.com

Old 08-19-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
LOL Love it! Both your comment and the video.

I'm not digging the Michelin man look so I hope that's not his CD, but of course, I would buy it regardless.

I can't wait to see an entire concert of Adam. I would almost go to another AI concert . He really is that amazing in person.

OMG at Muse opening for U2! I think I need tickets. I may have to request that for Christmas and my birthday combined. I just checked and they are in Raleigh, NC in Oct. I have friends there.
I would go about anywhere to see U2. I saw them twice in a year once. Once before 9 /11 and then after. Two totally different concerts. They are coming to Oklahoma City in October. I love bono almost as much as Adam

Old 08-19-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
I think it was yesterday that several new pics of Adam were posted on Adamofficial. I need to say this again, Mookster your pics are so much better.

BTW, I'd go to an AI concert just based on what Chickrae and Mookster have said. That is of course, if Adam performs!

I don't envy those other AI performers [poor kids] with reviews like this from last night's performance in Boston:

Yes Mooksters pictures are so so good! I look at them every day. I feel sorry for the other idol kids, Adam as we said before is so far above them and in a different league. Sad for Kris but even Kris thought Adam would win.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:36 PM

4,717 posts, read 4,716,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post

Is "Adamania" new? I hadn't heard it before. Or, how about Adamaniacs? LOL

Old 08-19-2009, 10:03 PM

2,987 posts, read 1,705,492 times
Thank you for posting the YouTube link of Whole Lotta Love. Acutally, all those videos done my Talc in AC, are excellent.

OK, I need a towel to wipe the sweat off me. Thank goodness my DH loves Adam too! LOL

Old 08-20-2009, 06:41 AM

6,259 posts, read 8,575,973 times
Still number one playlist in my Ipod!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities