U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Status: "spring has sprung, but just for 2 days!" (set 13 days ago)

3,101 posts, read 2,446,117 times

Advertisements

Thanks for posting the article. Very good read.

He certainly is smart and very honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 06:06 PM

5,063 posts, read 6,880,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
I just read the article in its entirety. Very, very smart, our Adam is.

"I don't want [my music] to be a political or social thing right away. Eventually I would love to mess with that, but it's a tricky, tricky road. There's a part of me that's a businessperson and part of me that's an artist, and the artist wants to push buttons and break boundaries, but the businessperson goes, 'Well, that doesn't really sell albums.' I don't want to alienate a bunch of people who would otherwise be into what I do."

I love his last comment..."It's going to be OK, it's really going to be OK." What a generous thing to say to someone. Kind and generous.

And I be gobsmacked!!!!! what a gorgeous pic of him... Very much like a pic I saw of James Dean..same kind of quality in it.
I think I know the James Dean to which your refer. My son has the poster. One of the best pics of Adam.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:00 PM

4,106 posts, read 7,586,317 times
First video clip of Adam - "one photogenic gent" for sure:

Adam Lambert's First Music Video Explodes; Fans' Heads Follow Suit - Reality Rocks

Old 10-22-2009, 10:03 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,070,933 times
Sigh! He's just so puuuurty!

Old 10-22-2009, 09:27 PM

3,008 posts, read 3,156,369 times
Well he IS gorgeous in that video, even if the song sucks donkey balls.

I am just hoping and praying that his debut album is worthy of his vocals.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:00 PM

4,283 posts, read 7,895,574 times
How could he not everything we hoped for on November 24th. When anyone hears anything about a tour for him, let all of us know. We need to start planning to meet up. Who is interested in that. All are welcome if you are a glamboraint....lol

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 10-24-2009, 06:30 PM

4,628 posts, read 8,820,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
We need to start planning to meet up. Who is interested in that. All are welcome if you are a glamboraint....lol
Well, I sure am! How shall we do this? One person keeps everyone's email addresses, with a roll call every month or so? It's a good idea to get the lines of communication set up even if a meet-up is still months away. Ideas, suggestions?

Old 10-24-2009, 06:43 PM

4,628 posts, read 8,820,863 times
This is nice...kinda' sweet~

YouTube - Kris Allen & Adam Lambert performing Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" - Live in DETROIT!!

Old 10-25-2009, 01:40 PM

4,283 posts, read 7,895,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Well, I sure am! How shall we do this? One person keeps everyone's email addresses, with a roll call every month or so? It's a good idea to get the lines of communication set up even if a meet-up is still months away. Ideas, suggestions?
I am not sure yet how we will do it. I guess when his tour is announced sometime at the end of this year or next year, we can go from there. I guess we could have one of the members be in charge and dm to that member who is interested. Probably not a good idea to post email addresses in open forum

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 10-25-2009, 03:56 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,329,802 times

YouTube - Adam Lambert - Time For Miracles

Here is the You-tube link
I just realized that he reminds me a heck of a lot of Jon Bon-Jovi in this song.
Now I want to hear him sing "livin on a prayer"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or